Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

SYTH is beautiful but I don't think it would warrant such a reaction from BoZ.

I'm guessing something bigger - Roses  Bloom For you? Since she's in such a happy place now?

Also at this point Lana's involvement in the barbie movie is confirmed. He mentioned there was a little something between lana and dua..and now dua is starring in Barbie.

This is her golden era. Like one of the members here predicted a few months ago.

They said 2023 would be the golden age of lana...

Spoiler

Since RBFY is incorporated into 'Sweet' in a pretty central way, I can't see that happening. RBFY has to be one of her most misunderstood songs here. It needs its own thread. No matter what evidence is brought forward, most members seem to still remain almost 100% mystified about it, and hung up on it too.   

5 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

And none of them are legit. They're the handiwork of Mr Eclipse and the producer who sent mock files post editing.

Is that true? Then there was no version that was monkied around with by Lana and her team for 'Honeymoon' and which almost made the cut? 

Just now, Vertimus said:

Is that true? Then there was no version that was monkied around with by Lana and her team for 'Honeymoon' and which almost made the cut? 

I think that was confirmed as actually being for UV and yes it’s real

Fine China released would do about as well as the unreleased songs released on Blue Banisters bfr :lmao:. Remember how everyone begged her to release Cherry Blossom? The bombing there is next level :rip:.

If they are really releasing an unreleased, it’s clearly because they want to capitalize on it just like SS sped up. Choosing a viral unreleased song would make the most sense.

Just now, KeiichiDelRey said:

Not him answering "Excited for Lana's surprise" with a little emoji jamming with headphones..... Is it music or not ?????

he's doing it on purpose :pls: let's ignore bozo for now :emma:

Spoiler

when the surprise is lana's collabing with beats by dre :oprah4:

😋🫶🏼