Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

the deterioration of this thread with most of the active high rep veteran members taking  a break/leaving is so evident :air2::air: 

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

4 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

I got a text message from Royal Mail saying my shipment was on the way and I haven’t ordered anything other than the album lately so I jumped but its from the Netherlands and I still have no idea what it is.. either way I’m not sure if I should be moving or not

Omg all her UK physical media like CDs, vinyl, and cassettes are manufactured in the Netherlands. Could it be?

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

Just now, blackpalmtrees said:

Why are y’all pretending that y’all like The Grants being released as a single? It’s one of the most unapproachable songs on the album and isn’t rly worth any hype. It’s just a cute opener.

log off now :kum:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

apple music is showing the track time and i guess some bitches know how to hack that shit and saw it was coming out next week

what I mean is why do you think it's the song that will get radio airplay/promo and stuff. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

It's so hard to have a life and keep up with this thread, the amount of men i've been ghosting cus of ya'll :ma:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Corona said:

Praying for no Annie Mac interview, they’re not a good match:bebe:

girl she quit in 2021 :bebe:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, Araby said:
  Reveal hidden contents

"sonically and thematically it can be considered the thesis" ???? You literally have not listened to the full album yet :toofloppy: 

Spoiler

You're right, fair point - I have listened to all possible leaks/snippets, and from the heavy involvement of her family on the record and any information we've heard so far, that's what I'm predicting. I guess I should've been clearer. I think it's a good single choice for the album as a whole based on what I've heard so far. 

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

what I mean is why do you think it's the song that will get radio airplay/promo and stuff. 

idk if it would get radio it doesnt sound radio-esk. Maybe Zane will play it like he did with VB

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

I think she wanted to display the more spiritual side of the record and it flows nicely with the title track but why it’s getting the radio promo no idea 💀

I actually would’ve preferred grandfather as a single over the grants but either way it’s a stunning song that will grow on you and make you feel like you’re entering heaven. Haven’t listened to it in nearly two weeks but the chorus plays in my head constantly. Just something very special about that song. 

faSE.gif

I’ve learned my lessons in regards to leaks. It genuinely ruins the excitement you get listening to something for the first time as the artist intended. First listening experience ruined. Not only that, it ruins the discussion around the song. Not just as an individual but as a community you lose the excitement and collective chatter.

This is why I don’t understand why there’s no spoiler/leak specific threads. People talk about leak songs in the same thread as the same people who aren’t willing to listen leaks:rip:. Let the people who enjoy being spoiled in their own little bubble having their own talk. 

The album thread should be entirely spoiler free so people who haven’t listen to the leaks can get hype together as collective again without leak listeners talking spoiling expressing their unwarranted opinion in regards to certain songs they heard. Also skimming through a million spoiler tags is annoying as hell. 

Anyways, I’ve been on other forums (a video game one). They manage leak discussions extremely well I’ve come to realized. Instant warning for leak talks outside the containment thread. There are separate threads for leaks.

1 minute ago, Three White Butterflies said:

I actually would’ve preferred grandfather as a single over the grants but either way it’s a stunning song that will grow on you and make you feel like you’re entering heaven. Haven’t listened to it in nearly two weeks but the chorus plays in my head constantly. Just something very special about that song. 

it hasnt been leaked for that long .. what do you know :pout:

7 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Why are y’all pretending that y’all like The Grants being released as a single? It’s one of the most unapproachable songs on the album and isn’t rly worth any hype. It’s just a cute opener.

See, this is what I mean. People on this website have a martyr complex when they have unpopular opinions. Instead of accusing people of pretending to like something, which we're not, how about you rephrase what you said to "I'm not a fan of The Grants being a single" and leave it at that. Posts like this are why things become so heated all of the time. Just because people like a song doesn't mean they're pretending, and vice versa. 🤡

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.