Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Daddy, I miss them...

I'm in the mountains....

:trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

PLSSSSS

not a fan?

Spoiler

sorry but :) no… it sounds like everything I hate from BB… anyways it is a 5 second snippet and I can’t judge till I hear the full song so I hope it serves Fingertips and makes sense in full

and also for giving me Margaret

Spoiler

Ok I just got it to work on my bf phone and it’s not giving Arcadia at all what r u guys on… this is coming from someone who HATES Arcadia lol. The snippet sounds good the melody is definitely giving take me home country roads. It does sound muffled though.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok I just got it to work on my bf phone and it’s not giving Arcadia at all what r u guys on… this is coming from someone who HATES Arcadia lol. The snippet sounds good the melody is definitely giving take me home country roads. It does sound muffled though.

Spoiler

omg, thanks. I hope it's just the quality of the snippet.

aNyThIng  wIth a PiAnO soUnDs LiKe BlUe BaNisTerS

OIP.AAsGGlGn5mbmDfEi8b2DUwHaDx?pid=ImgDe

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, Fingertips said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Kintsugi sounds so fucking beautiful, all of you dragging it are on crack

Spoiler

literally, i'm so confused by the slander.. arcadia is beautiful too, the only issue is it's kind of a bore :awkney:

😋🫶🏼

Just now, taco truck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I think the piano sounds kinda like Arcadia but without a doubt it sounds like if all the Brady Melville employees got together to do a rendition of Country Roads but in a good way 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

nothing wrong with the piano ballads either, mind you.. :true: maybe its best that a lot of yall just sit down and eat your food :bebe:

😋🫶🏼

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

There is a clear difference between BB, NFR and pre-NFR piano imo… (NFR piano my fave). The difference is in the producers, Rick, Jack, and Drew all use different pianos

Spoiler

To me, only Sweet and Fingertips have BB style piano which makes sense because they were produced by Drew Erickson, but even The Grants sounds different to me, the piano is more soft and “heavenly”

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, irvnex said:

Reveal hidden contents

Someone just posted a pic with a cd in *that* site... but idk it's probably fake

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

they haven’t even tried to make it look realistic

0YnL0Kf.gif