Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, love deluxe said:

blue banisters lives rent free in yalls minds can you guys stop comparing literally everything to it please i just wanna talk about ocean blvd

if lana doesn't like speaking about then why do we?

17 minutes ago, lanita said:

never got the chance to listen to kintsugi, but what i can say is that fingertips SLAPS and i don't get how people rank it lower on their list.

Because it's just a song she made up while driving and recorded on her iPhone? It's giving D for effort. Zero expectations from Kintsugi, too and hope she drops this "automatic singing" nonsense. Bring on the Jack Antonoff produced (proper) songs. 

5 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

blue banisters lives rent free in yalls minds can you guys stop comparing literally everything to it please i just wanna talk about ocean blvd

right because why is LB so obsessed with slandering Blue Banisters like it didn't give us some of her best songs :oprah2:

😋🫶🏼

1 minute ago, lanita said:

if lana doesn't like speaking about then why do we?

Real fans respect Lana’s wishes and don’t even listen to BB :omfg:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

There is a clear difference between BB, NFR and pre-NFR piano imo… (NFR piano my fave). The difference is in the producers, Rick, Jack, and Drew all use different pianos

Reveal hidden contents

To me, only Sweet and Fingertips have BB style piano which makes sense because they were produced by Drew Erickson, but even The Grants sounds different to me, the piano is more soft and “heavenly”

i don't think it's the piano tbh

in my mind Lana's music is diveded is 2

BDT - PARADISE - UV - HONEYMOON - LFL

and

NFR - COCC - BB - OCEAN BLVD

she has always used piano but something obviously shifter with NFR (her second best after UV imo) 

and it's clear that Ocean Blvd belongs to the second group, i guess we just have to come to terms that this is her style now

44 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

that surprise could be anything atp

- her own record label

- fragrance / makeup brand

- clothing line 

- candle brand

- dog & cat coffee bar

- documentary

- a photography book

- new poetry book

- novel

- her own talkshow

- her masterclass (i.e: teaching Picsart techniques)

- quit singing and open an Only Fans account called @AmericanWhoreOfficial

this one. calling it now :agree:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

There is a clear difference between BB, NFR and pre-NFR piano imo… (NFR piano my fave). The difference is in the producers, Rick, Jack, and Drew all use different pianos

Hide contents

To me, only Sweet and Fingertips have BB style piano which makes sense because they were produced by Drew Erickson, but even The Grants sounds different to me, the piano is more soft and “heavenly”

Also Drew is a basic bitch on the piano, compared to Jack and Rick. It's a fact, kiss, kiss)

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i don't think it's the piano tbh

in my mind Lana's music is diveded is 2

BDT - PARADISE - UV - HONEYMOON - LFL

and

NFR - COCC - BB - OCEAN BLVD

she has always used piano but something obviously shifter with NFR (her second best after UV imo) 

and it's clear that Ocean Blvd belongs to the second group, i guess we just have to come to terms that this is her style now

I agree too but if you listen to just the piano there is a clear difference in the type of piano being used

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

why are the snippets always being posted at around the same time of the day... starting to notice a pattern :tommy:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif