Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i’m starting to believe that candy necklace is just an urban legend at this point because no one has listened to it yet :creep: if it doesn’t make me cry on the spot then i don’t want it

in candy necklace, lana actually reveals that she is pregnant, so all of the insiders can't talk about it

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

35 minutes ago, American Whore said:

@fl0r1dakil0s i want to say i'm sorry if i went off a little too much earlier btw, i do like reading your posts but things getting so teased lately has gotten me unHINGEDDDDDDD :scream:

Hide contents

wild at heart teas

so i just wanted you to know, i'm sorry if it felt bullying or something much harsher, i didn't intend to be bullying you :( i just felt i had a point to make. maybe i could've made the point differently but regardless here we are now

omg bae 😭 ur sweet but u don't need to apologize for anything.. this is the internet and u shared ur opinion on a forum meant for sharing opinions.. i definitely didn't/don't feel "bullied" or anything like that and i think you did a fine job getting ur point across the way that you did 

i have no problem w anybody disagreeing w me i live in a free country i think ppl should be able to say/do whatever they want as long as they're not curtailing other people's freedoms or harassing them.. and i totally get ur frustration, i'm just personally uncomfortable with leaking the album so i've been teasing things with the intention of maintaining the hype and making it so the pre-release thread is fun and active (as a leak is obviously imminent).. if my teasers have genuinely been diminishing your (or anybody else who's reading this's) possible enjoyment of the record, i urge you not to click the spoilers on my posts

love u all (even the ones that don't love me back) xoxo  :kiss:

25 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i saw that and it made me think maybe i went a little too far with it :icant: sometimes tea needs to be spilt but also sometimes i have a hard time realizing what's too much or too far so i wasn't sure which is why i left earlier when i did just so i stop myself :diva:

Nooo u were fine bae don’t worry… I love u and ur need for a leak bc same:kiss:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait so is Candy Necklace also produced with Jon Batiste or is he just vocals? 

from what was posted on the lana wiki, both of them wrote it

14 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

in candy necklace, lana actually reveals that she is pregnant, so all of the insiders can't talk about it

This is such a weird parasocial relationship thing for me to say but I would literally be so happy if that was the case lol 

17 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Queen of being pregnant since August and still not showing😘 It will be any day now 

imagine being deaf so you could never hear a lana song but you find yourself stumbling across lanaboards and you're so confused by what everyone is talking about

"candy necklace on my pussy" :thumb3:

like..... imagine how that must be seeing someone say that out of context and you don't know how to cope because you then find out lana del rey is a singer and there might actually be a song with that in the lyrics but you'll never know because you just can't hear it :rollin:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

wait I could actually believe this tbh

the original title was "Preganto At The Park By The Man Who Doesn't Love Me Anymore And Was Engaged But I Just Met His Wife And She Told Me To Get Out Of Their Lives 😭"

the emoji was present in the original title too

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

26 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i've been teasing things with the intention of maintaining the hype and making it so the pre-release thread is fun and active 

:gclap:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey