Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

thinking about the best troll moment to ever grace a pre-release you just had to be there

1.png

2.png

3.png

can't wait for history to repeat itself in this thread @plastiscguy

reminder to not download random files from the internet :ma:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

that's from last year

apparently the tunnel has fires in it now and then, there were 2 in it last year

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

thinking about the best troll moment to ever grace a pre-release you just had to be there

1.png

2.png

3.png

recently i became a victim of its viruses:krylie:

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

that's from last year

apparently the tunnel has fires in it now and then, there were 2 in it last year

oh i never knew that it’s a regular thing

sorry i cant comprehend that’s it’s 2023 already :paris:

dcHGTdB_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

i feel like this reply is not ironic which makes me remember how stupid the average person is 😭 like how can someone read about a fire in an underground abandoned area and not immediately make the connection that it's likely from homeless people who were trying to keep warm and accidentally lit something on fire 

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

recently i became a victim of its viruses:krylie:

oh i never knew that it’s a regular thing

sorry i cant comprehend that’s it’s 2023 already :paris:

neither did I but that's what people commented in that reddit post

looks like there was a fire in march and may last year, and now again last night

maybe it's a sign the album will leak today :blush3:

22 minutes ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

so i know i’m VERY excited for the album & it’s entire sound, how do you guys feel this will rank amongst your favorite pieces of work from Lana? i’m curious about the general consensus even though a majority of it we haven’t heard in full!

My rankings are mainly about the albums having the list skip tracks. Like, I love Born to Die's singles (they're some of her greatest ever), but I never listen to the whole album. 

1. NFR (love all tracks to pieces!) 

2. LUST FOR LIFE (like all except Coachella, which is one of her worst)

3. OCEAN BOULEVARD (already dislike 

Spoiler

Fingertips and Judah Smith interlude, a lot)

4. CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB (For Free, Breaking Up Slowly and Yosemite are all skips imo, plus the album is too short)

5 HONEYMOON (Feak, Burnt Norton and Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood are skips, but there are also some songs that are slow for me...)

6. BORN TO DIE (objectively a lesser album than Ultraviolence with even more skips - like most of the second half - but the singles are some of her greatest)

7. ULTRAVIOLENCE (too front-loaded, and I don't like most of the songs in the second half, but the singles are so damn good)

8. PARADISE (only listen to Cola, Ride, American, Gods and Monsters, and Burning Desire))

9. BLUE BANISTERS (only like Wildfire, Thunder and Black Bathing Suit)

10. VIOLET BENT BACKWARDS OVER THE GRASS (only liked Violet and Happy)

40 minutes ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

so i know i’m VERY excited for the album & it’s entire sound, how do you guys feel this will rank amongst your favorite pieces of work from Lana? i’m curious about the general consensus even though a majority of it we haven’t heard in full!

01. Ultraviolence

02. Honeymoon

03. Did You Know There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd?

04. Paradise

05. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

06. Born To Die

07. Norman Fucking Rockwell!

08. Lust For Life

09. Blue Banisters

:true:

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

i was stalking reddit to find out more about the tunnel and someone who went there as a kid said it smelt like piss:teehee:

'handmade beauty sealed up by two manmade walls' 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, barttttender said:

My rankings are mainly about the albums having the list skip tracks. Like, I love Born to Die's singles (they're some of her greatest ever), but I never listen to the whole album. 

1. NFR (love all tracks to pieces!) 

2. LUST FOR LIFE (like all except Coachella, which is one of her worst)

3. OCEAN BOULEVARD (already dislike 

Hide contents

Fingertips and Judah Smith interlude, a lot)

4. CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB (For Free, Breaking Up Slowly and Yosemite are all skips imo, plus the album is too short)

5 HONEYMOON (Feak, Burnt Norton and Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood are skips, but there are also some songs that are slow for me...)

6. BORN TO DIE (objectively a lesser album than Ultraviolence with even more skips - like most of the second half - but the singles are some of her greatest)

7. ULTRAVIOLENCE (too front-loaded, and I don't like most of the songs in the second half, but the singles are so damn good)

8. PARADISE (only listen to Cola, Ride, American, Gods and Monsters, and Burning Desire))

9. BLUE BANISTERS (only like Wildfire, Thunder and Black Bathing Suit)

10. VIOLET BENT BACKWARDS OVER THE GRASS (only liked Violet and Happy)

omg ur mental

13 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

1.png

2.png

3.png

This will always be iconic

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

54 minutes ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

01. Ocean blvd

02. Honeymoon

03. NFR

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

1 hour ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

idk where exactly yet but it will prob def go into my top 3 joining bb & cocc , dethroning the lovely honeymoon(still forever in my heart💕💗💕