Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i will either have extreme withdrawal or relief once this thread gets closed and i'm scared it'll be the first scenario :hillary:

꧁჊⊱♄ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♄⊱჊꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

8 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

manifesting a tour or at least open’er festival :agree:

Or at least On Air Festival. Cute, new festival in Poland. Tame Impala last year was great! :flutter:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s listed as an audio book on my device 

An audiobook contains no music. It's simply a reading of a book. Like the books you get on Auidible. 

Violet contains music as an integral part of it. And that's called a spoken word album. 

Also, just fyi, that's what Lana calls it herself (not an audiobook).

12 minutes ago, bambi eyes said:

sharing is caring :wink:

No my friend wouldnt leak the album i wish though. Ill get my friend to send another pic when she works again next because it was on snapchat.

29 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I read about the new Kintsugi snippet

Hide contents

And I get why BoZ isn’t the biggest fan of that one. I can’t remember who here said it sounded more « COCC » than BB: BoZ despises COCC so much :agree:

BoZ being tasteless confirmed once more

7 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

I said it's giving Chemtrails, which is true. It's of the same cloths as, like, Not All Who Wander are Lost or White Dress.

I am so excited for Kintsugi now. The song channelling the two songs you mentioned, I’ll love it!!

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I am so excited for Kintsugi now. The song channelling the two songs you mentioned, I’ll love it!!

Spoiler

It's a 15 sec snippet, though. Who knows what it morphs into.

4 minutes ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

No my friend wouldnt leak the album i wish though. Ill get my friend to send another pic when she works again next because it was on snapchat.

we are not asking your friend to leak the album, we just want to see the pic of the vinyl. :awkney:

Just now, honeybadger said:

the “is violet an album” discussion again.. we’ve truly come full circle straight back to HELL i love prerelease purgatory

Why is there any debate on that when Lana calls it a "spoken word album," and it's described like that on Wikipedia and everywhere else, and there's even a Grammy Award category dedicated to that genre in particular?

Once again: an audiobook is merely a reading of a book by an actor or sometimes a famous actor.  Is Violet just Lana reading out her book? No.