Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I interpreted kintsugi as the way she feels about 

Spoiler

the death of her three family members - her grandpa, then uncle Dave, then finally her grandma who passed away recently. she wasn't there for Dave obviously because she was in Monaco, and she's saying Chuck was there was for 3/3. The "Daddy I miss them" is about those three as well,,, and the folk songs line reminded me of (Excuse me) Taylor Swift's "passed down like folk songs our love lasts so long" 

Spoiler

spoilered for the mods, <3 thank u for ur service have fun manually approving this post #modqueuelife 

taco truck is flawless but it should've been 3-4 minutes long. some of the beats towards the end sound cheap, and it still seems weird that it just turns into a VB remix and doesn't loop back to taco truck.  jarring?

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

6 minutes ago, Mistress999 said:

Which songs are u not enjoying right now?

Hide contents

Taco Truck? I had high hopes for that one, and for Fishtail too

Spoiler

margaret blew me away def one of my favs from lana :trisha:

1 minute ago, Peppers said:
  Hide contents

Fishtail and the VB part on Taco Truck are getting mixed opinions, but imo Fishtail is one of her best songs :blush3:

You get it:kiss:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Just now, Fishtails Supremacy said:

I interpreted kintsugi as the way she feels about 

Hide contents

the death of her three family members - her grandpa, then uncle Dave, then finally her grandma who passed away recently. she wasn't there for Dave obviously because she was in Monaco, and she's saying Chuck was there was for 3/3. The "Daddy I miss them" is about those three as well,,, and the folk songs line reminded me of (Excuse me) Taylor Swift's "passed down like folk songs our love lasts so long" 

Spoiler

MTE, there's a certain point the body can't come back from is such a heartbreaking lyric :crai:

well i just woke up... :xgiggle:

seems like we did it, this time i did not wake up to nothing, fuck the leakers who tortured us, the scat, the fighting, the ranking, the bullying, the crying, the screaming, the throwing up, the begging, it's all over, we won, i know the album isn't officially out yet but since everyone is already listening

this was the DYKTTATUOB pre-release era ladies and gentlemen:cryney2:

okay now imma go listen i'll give my thoughts on it later bye :hype:

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Hide contents

I feel like many of your the album opinions will change when it is out in streaming quality

Spoiler

It’s normally does… that’s why everyone is giving their “initial” thoughts lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I am kinda sad that this pre-release era is coming to the end. It was very fun tho

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Hide contents

I feel like many of your the album opinions will change when it is out in streaming quality

Spoiler

Cause then we’ll have candy necklace her best song 

Just now, taco truck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It’s normally does… that’s why everyone is giving their “initial” thoughts lol

Spoiler

I mean, I know, but I see everyone hating songs to death already and it's so random.:silly:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, racecar said:

I am kinda sad that this pre-release era is coming to the end. It was very fun tho

Ya same. Especially since this is the first time I got to experience a release on LB

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram