Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:
  Hide contents

Top 5 rn: 

Jon batiste interlude?!?!?

ksganti-jumpscare.gif

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

20 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

why do I have a feeling most of you will be disappointed with candy necklace :eek2: I just think the expectations are too big 

Spoiler

i think its safe to say the interlude was from them in the studio working on the song and her vocals in that are so sexy that im gonna say the song is going to be a serve too

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Spoiler

We need Candy Necklace to save us soon. The interludes are too ugly back to back, so I’m just going from A&W to Kintsugi the next time I listen unless it leaks between now and then.

2 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

why do I have a feeling most of you will be disappointed with candy necklace :eek2: I just think the expectations are too big 

thank god someone said this cause the snippet sounds boring asf to me :pls:

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Most publications probably already have the album/are reviewing it already.

Ready for them to start posting, not expecting any till at least mid week though.

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

most defo and hopefully they gave it enough plays like us to really get a review

Just now, birds of paradise said:

:smile:That's what I'm feeling too, I'm dying to hear it but I can imagine it as a beautiful piano ballad (as described by some) maybe with strings 

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

at this point she should release the album today or tomorrow :bebe:

The Interludes

Spoiler

I love them, especially the Jon Baptiste one it's incredible! The Judah one is intense, I see why people could find it off-putting and I won't have it in regular rotation on my playlists, but as a chapter on the album I think it's a powerful addition and the instrumental is amaaazing. Really can't wait to hear Candy Necklace in between these two.

Just now, brooklyn Babyy said:

:smile:That's what I'm feeling too, I'm dying to hear it but I can imagine it as a beautiful piano ballad (as described by some) maybe with strings 

this is what im expecting i dont think CN is going to be a pop/trap song and think no one should be expecting that :oprah3:

Just now, anwdelrey said:

I really hope this album sells well. Ugh.

will be going to target on release day to buy both copies on separate orders to get 2 sales bc if swifties taught me something it was that

and will be buying digital because i dont have a CD player :facepalm:

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

this is what im expecting i dont think CN is going to be a pop/trap song and think no one should be expecting that :oprah3:

will be going to target on release day to buy both copies on separate orders to get 2 sales bc if swifties taught me something it was that

and will be buying digital because i dont have a CD player :facepalm:

King

Spoiler

I quite honestly think Paris, Texas might be in my top 10 favorite Lana songs ever... I'm just mesmerized by the production, the lyrics (simple yet beautiful) and her vocals/singing style. Anyone else feel the same?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Spoiler

The original vinyl girl said Candy Necklace is "magical" and one of her favorites, and @West Coast said Candy Necklace is a top 3 track for him on this record. I'm sold. :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.