Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

19 hours ago, West Coast said:

Calm doen.

I just said that it doesn't seem to be a top priority for her. I'm also pretty confident that all the viarants are either a) for the fans, b) something from her label since it's an easy way to make money with the vinyl resurgence in past years.

Lana invented the vinyl resurgence.

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

will this change even be shown on the vinyls? im pretty sure its too late for that 💀

I think they could swap the printed gatefolds with new ones, but I don't think they want to waste money on this 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

7 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I lowkey wonder if the RIOPY crediting thing was what caused the delay :bebe:  Or at least part of it

Probably :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Actually her sampling a piano piece for her own interpreted lyrics is a brilliant idea & i can see a growing room for this tactic in her songwriting

I mean, imagine the serve if she sample this in the future?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The way she probably hates him and wishes she could delete all traces of grandfathers existence if that’s the case :air:

Her performing every single song on Ocean Blvd except the interludes and fan favorite GPSOTSOMFWHDSF :air:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

23 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I'm wondering about why did they add him this late

His payment was late

20 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

will this change even be shown on the vinyls? im pretty sure its too late for that 💀

Probably not. While vinyl pressing usually takes time, sleeves can be produced quicker and probably at a later stage as far as I know. But I may be wrong. 

35 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

The way RIOPY's name is not even aligned... :bebe:

JESUS, we can just never win with the details of her album covers 😂

SOMEONE WAS PAID WELL TO DO THIS -bangs freelancing head against the desk-

24 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

When we get both versions of the vinyls, each with different mixes of a song :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

28 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

The way RIOPY's name is not even aligned... :bebe:

the way none of the names are aligned :bebe:

19 hours ago, baddisease said:

I'm sure Interscope does not feel the same way.

I'm here for the debates. It makes me see both sides! I would conclude: Lana doesn't stake her happiness on charting, but she does appreciate doing well in the eyes of the industry and her fans.

3 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

sorry if it’s been asked and answered already, but do we know if Grandfather is just the RIOPY piano or did they add more production on top of it?

no one really knows which songs have additional production or not, but it seems like she'll just be singing over RIOPY and SYML on Grandfather and Paris, Texas. Peppers and Fishtail seem to be a little more complex.

guys. What is the SYML piano piece that Lana used as a sample for Paris Texas???

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing