Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

52 minutes ago, LetTheLightln said:

another rebranding bc i know it's gonna be MY song and one of THE best :read:

Hide contents

also i'm so sorry @Let the Light In if it's bothering you, i saw you had the name but i wanted it so much 😭 i don't post often tho so no one should confuse us!!

Don’t apologize for your existence you belong here and you can name yourself whatever tf you want!! 

OT: I’m hoping the assumed billboard cover story includes some lyrical teases I really enjoy those except when she reveals a lyric or description of a song she scraps á la yosemite :toofunny:

1 hour ago, LetTheLightln said:

another rebranding bc i know it's gonna be MY song and one of THE best :read:

Reveal hidden contents

also i'm so sorry @Let the Light In if it's bothering you, i saw you had the name but i wanted it so much 😭 i don't post often tho so no one should confuse us!!

Hello welcome the Let the Light In club :wub:  I've been mesmerized by this phrase since the Cruel World intro lyrics. I believe this song will touch our souls and will be one of the album's best :pray2: Fingers crossed!

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

parallels :wub:

9-D6-CF1-AA-DB5-E-4-FDF-97-FC-0046-D675-

789-E2409-77-F7-49-AD-94-B5-1-DA6-BAF593

i remember we thought we were being delulu for thinking chuck teased a&w on her shirt/caption but it ain’t the first time lana has teased a single through shirts :smokes:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

33 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

remember we thought we were being delulu for thinking chuck teased a&w on her shirt/caption but it ain’t the first time lana has teased a single through shirts :smokes:

(adding to the delulu) plus an ‘a’ & a ‘w’ both showing  on the ocean blvd single cover pic.. i know it means something :true:310-D4555-6-D8-F-46-E7-B91-A-C8455-DB7-A

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

parallels :wub:

9-D6-CF1-AA-DB5-E-4-FDF-97-FC-0046-D675-

789-E2409-77-F7-49-AD-94-B5-1-DA6-BAF593

i remember we thought we were being delulu for thinking chuck teased a&w on her shirt/caption but it ain’t the first time lana has teased a single through shirts :smokes:

she also references the letters on her shirt: Angel Wisps  , I think this is a message

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

Is it true that the album cover was changed on the digital version? They allegedly added RIOPY on the credits. 

Yup! It now includes RIOPY

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

31 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Don’t apologize for your existence you belong here and you can name yourself whatever tf you want!! 

no one has ever validated me more tbh :wowcry:

17 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Hello welcome the Let the Light In club :wub:  I've been mesmerized by this phrase since the Cruel World intro lyrics. I believe this song will touch our souls and will be one of the album's best :pray2: Fingers crossed!

it will!!! i'm very excited about it being the FJM collab too. even if he's just on backing vocals he must've contributed to it in some way and he and lana seem like a perfect match. was listening to his latest album again yesterday and it's so good.... if there's even a hint of something like it on the album/LTLI i'll collapse :lange:

3 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

she also references the letters on her shirt: Angel Wisps  , I think this is a message

yep that’s what i meant by shirt/caption 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I lowkey wonder if the RIOPY crediting thing was what caused the delay :bebe:  Or at least part of it

most probably