Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

She posted :oprah4:

Β 

6 hours and 10 minutes later I love her :thumb:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

best announcement ever

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

she's so unbothered and iconic honestly queen energy through and through

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Just now, luminom said:

she posted the necklace on her stories too "Hi" 😭

queen of greeting people

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, lilac heaven said:

the lack of high end on her vocalsΒ is stylistic and intentional, it’s not β€œbad” at all it’s just not your taste. jack and his team have all the resources in the world, if something wasn’t on purpose then it wouldn’t end up on the final product. and this style of vocal mixing really isn’t anything new or different at all either outside of the landscape of post-2000 pop music

I agree it's 100% by intent, but for me, the lack of fluctuation in the first 5 minutes is also a bit deadening. I'm glad she's experimenting and feels free to, but for me this is more sideways than forward.Β 

Β 

If I like really 2-3 songs when it's released, that will be enough for me.Β 

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

Omg I'm officially FREEEEE and walking to the water!!! Pushing play in 20 minutesΒ :pussypower::pussypower::pussypower:

FINALLYΒ :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

i said this earlier but since someone brought it up again, the song is absolutely amazing and mind blowing and i was scared about this album but A&W confirms me that im gonna love it, the song is amazing and something totally fresh for her

HOWEVER

IN MY OPINION

the mixing of the vocals in the first part could have been better

still amazing tho:beyonce:

8 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Omg I'm officially FREEEEE and walking to the water!!! Pushing play in 20 minutesΒ :pussypower::pussypower::pussypower:

Β 

can't wait to see yourΒ thoughts :defeated:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ