Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

can i honestly just say that although i can see why they might, i really hope people don’t just hear the word ‘whore’ and the trap beat and just completely ignore the social commentary of the lyrical content, because this is possibly her most culturally relevant song since the greatest

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

You know the album is strong when she's bold enough to drop best song as pre-release, truly Venice ***** of the era but better  BOZ oN ATRL.

He also said Grandfather is his favorite track, but can admit that A&W is a better song.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, judah slut interlude said:

can i honestly just say that although i can see why they might, i really hope people don’t just hear the word ‘whore’ and the trap beat and just completely ignore the social commentary of the lyrical content, because this is possibly her most culturally relevant song since the greatest

I hate to be a brat and a gatekeeper and I love when Lana has success but some people truly don’t have the brain they need to be listening to her music 

this has been a monumental day :legend:

we have received:

1. the biggest collapse since honeymoon honestly :trisha:

2. the absolute serve of the interview shoot

3. the cute interview

4. JIMMY JIMMY COCO PUFF :hype:

i am EXHAUSTED

goodnight girlies, ultrabanisters OUT :kiss3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, nectarofthegodss said:

Somebody ask him to rank all of the songs

Someone did rank it for him and he said it was pretty accurate. I'm too lazy to search it up though lol

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

I hate to be a brat and a gatekeeper and I love when Lana has success but some people truly don’t have the brain they need to be listening to her music 

Oh absolutely.

idk how my ears can stand this I literally cannot listen to this song on normal volume is either maximize it or not listen to it at all

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

This song is a 10/10 for me but I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think my favorite song is still in the tracklist somewhere... :blush3:

Oh same. I knew this from jump

Kintsugi, Fingertips, Taco Truck x VB, and Grandfather are calling my spirit....

2 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

This song is a 10/10 for me but I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think my favorite song is still in the tracklist somewhere... :blush3:

I feel this in my soul too and it has to mean something bc A&W is already one of the best songs I’ve ever heard from any artist ever 😭 I’m so excited 

what if the album campaign officially started today w the a&w drop and then ..

tomorrow: merch drop

thursday: oceanblvd debut post, either a whole album trailer or a&w music video announcement/teaser snips …

friday: a&w music video releases

saturday: tv performance

:really:

yeah this is delu 

Just now, burthday kake said:

what if the album campaign started today w the a&w drop and then ..

tomorrow: merch drop

thursday: oceanblvd debut post, either a whole album trailer or a&w music video announcement/teaser snips …

friday: a&w music video releases

saturday: live tv performance

:really:

yeah this is delu 

I'm so well fed right now that if nothing happens until March 24th, I'll be fine :hillary:

early track 4 ranking

1. A&W

2. Video Games

3. Brooklyn Baby

4. Cherry

5. Fuck it I love you

6. Body Electric

7. Let Me Love You Like A Woman

8. God Knows I Tried

9. Interlude - The Trio (I would put it higher but I don’t wanna be dragged :ma:)

and also for giving me Margaret