Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

they way I'd still eat that shit up :toofunny:

Everyone who complains about her singing born to die songs at all her concerts have either gone to multiple of her concerts or know they will never be able to go to one her concerts... bc i know if i spent $300 on tickets and she didn't play Born to die, Ride, or Video Games, I would be soooooo sad:crai:

Just now, 111 said:

fingertips > kuntsugi

interesting... want to give us ur ranking?:brows:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Do you think "Did you really think  I..." part (0:21) is a new song. She takes a pause before singing it and it has a different melody:

Spoiler

Did you really think I would spare your tears just to save your happiness? When I had no idea you were engaged. After all of those years, do you think I’d spare their tears to save my face? You must not have known who you were dealing with.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

Do you think "Did you really think that I..." part (0:21) is a new song. She takes a pause before singing it and it has a different melody:

no i think girlie just forgot the words so she started "automatic singing"  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

Do you think "Did you really think that I..." part (0:21) is a new song. She takes a pause before singing it and it has a different melody:

no i think it's just an earlier version of the song

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 hours ago, the new snow song said:

i find it very disrespectful to lana that so many fans are hoping the album will leak & are going on about how they deserve to listen to it if it does leak bc they bought 10 thousand copies. the reason to avoid leaks it not about whether or not it affects sales or charts but about respect for lana. if a store sells the album early sure go ahead & buy it & listen to it, you did nothing wrong if you just listen to it & keep it to yourself. but leaking it or actively looking for leaks especially after lana asked fans nicely not to listen to leaks from this album just shows how little respect lana's fans have for her. lana deserves a good album rollout for once where everything goes as planned. & i doubt she had any say in the release date changing so that is no excuse for hoping it leaks either. obviously everyone is going to do what they like anyway but remember self control is good for the soul & it is hypocritical to claim you love lana while treating her like no more than a product to consume whose feelings do not matter.

Girl lol okay? :wat: Did you know that this woman has earned a lot of money from me over the years? And how much she's already gotten out of me this era alone? I don't think I necessarily deserve a leak for this album, but I'm not gonna act like it's not there when it happens, like it does every era. And she delayed it two weeks. If she gets to go off schedule once we've gotten a confirmed date, we can too! :uh: Like I said, I've bought multiple copies already as it is (and plan to be buying another 3 copies on release day) so she has her coin from me. She won't be hurt if I hear it a week early :makeup2:

You don't find it disrespectful for artists to change things up on customers and fans who have paid, once preorders have been made available and a release date has been set in stone? Don't get me wrong, I love our girly LDR but she's messy as fuck. She has not had a consistent release date announcement transition to release date since Ultraviolence with the only time being Honeymoon when she announced she'd want it out 15 months after UV (it actually came on time, 16 months out, but still the same timeframe she gave.) Lana being irresponsible on timing things correctly, or her team, rather, is not an us problem, it's her problem. If a leak happens in the result of that, then so be it. We don't need to pretend we're holier than thou because we want to wait. Do what you want, wait if you want, but I won't be. :pls: You must not've been here for the last eras where we use spoiler tags for info on leaked lyrics or leaks. That's going to happen when it leaks so best prepare not to open spoiler tags when it leaks.

You have to remember, Lizzy is a person, but Lana Del Rey is a brand. For her at this point, it's on brand to delay albums and for them to leak ahead of time. Her album may be personal, her lyrics and songs might mean a lot to her, but at the end of the day, LDR is a company. She's a business. Managers are there to manage her business - her merch, her schedule, her work. She's not doing this because she thinks it's cute and fun, she's running a brand and a business. If you're not ready for that conversation, I'll stop here.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

hornymoon from hell is her only album to be released without delays or incorrect release dates. even ultraslayage had a random date she just said without a second thought of its validity. 

i mean look at her releases, look at the delays and the fake dates she posts

do you really think she give a damn what we do after years of just hearing them leaks? 

0777BDA9-6BC0-46EE-80A7-6A75FB111721.thu

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

You don't find it disrespectful for artists to change things up on customers and fans who have paid, once preorders have been made available and a release date has been set in stone? Don't get me wrong, I love our girly LDR but she's messy as fuck. She has not had a consistent release date announcement transition to release date since Ultraviolence with the only time being Honeymoon when she announced she'd want it out 15 months after UV (it actually came on time, 16 months out, but still the same timeframe she gave.) Lana being irresponsible on timing things correctly, or her team, rather, is not an us problem, it's her problem. If a leak happens in the result of that, then so be it.

the library is open

giphy.gif

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

instead of putting this energy into the album leaking let’s manifest some amazing lust for life outtakes to leak :legend:

yupyupyup we're getting the album either way tbf:really:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

36 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

when the only live performance of a&w we will ever see is the tiktok of her making up lyrics on the spot bc she forgot the original ones.. 

just like the LA To The Moon Tour yasss nostalgia :angie: