Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Fingertips said:

I'm going to listen to Ocean Blvd the first time by the boardwalk on the beach, possibly wearing a candy necklace 

Oo yes, getting a candy necklace for the occasion is 100% necessary. I usually dress up a little for it, too. I wore yellow for BB, pearls and white for COCC. Was thinking I'd wear a bow in my hair this time! So fun~ 

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

5 minutes ago, missdaytona said:

SHUT UPPPPPPPP

AFD15-E08-D107-495-F-A305-C622175-CBD2-B

The text looks odd, you almost can't see the "9th studio album..." and "songs featuring..." so idk

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

5 minutes ago, missdaytona said:

SHUT UPPPPPPPP

AFD15-E08-D107-495-F-A305-C622175-CBD2-B

did this insane argument just manifest a leak?:oh:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

how do you know the song "Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing" includes a sample or a saxophone?  can someone please share the song that is sampled?  in my dream, Lana was filming a music video for the song and she was on a boat in the Caribbean with beads in her hair head bobbing to the funky reggae rhythm

here are the production credits https://www.25music.de/11593369,4,lp,-,lana-del-rey,did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-oceanblvd,-,pop,602448591913,060244859191.html

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Reading through the comments and seeing that some of you are planning something special for the album release, I need to plan something too. Maybe going back to the city where i lived for 6 years, fell in love for the first time and got my heart broken will suffice? Or maybe I should walk past my ex's house and scream "don't forget me"

D.png

Was it from a record store? Because they very well could’ve just got a shipment and are teasing it but not putting it out

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

im not sure if it's allowed to discuss leaks so i'll put a spoiler, it's not any new info or anything just an update on a snippet that leaked

Spoiler

the snippet of the early concept of Fingertips we had just leaked unwatermarked and in a high quality... on an infamous website WHICH im not gonna mention i already got warned for it :bebe:

1 minute ago, tulsa said:

im not sure if it's allowed to discuss leaks so i'll put a spoiler, it's not any new info or anything just an update on a snippet that leaked

Hide contents

the snippet of the early concept of Fingertips we had just leaked unwatermarked and in a high quality... on an infamous website WHICH im not gonna mention i already got warned for it :bebe:

omg :tommy:

3 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

you almost can't see the "9th studio album..." and "songs featuring..." so idk

ok nevermind im just blind :wtf3: still looks weird to me

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

7 minutes ago, PaintTheSkyBlack said:

How does everyone plan to listen to the album for the first time? I usually drive somewhere special per the vibe of the album but I just can't seem to think of where I want to go for this one. I went to a park with lots of fall colored trees for BB, in front of a church for COCC, where they dock sailboats at the lake for NFR, downtown Minneapolis for LFL, and on the interstate for HM. I think I just listened to UV at home. Does anyone else have a ritual like this? I wish I still lived by the ocean for this one!

I know a lot of you guys say you’re going to go to the beach. I live literally two houses from a beach (but in Michigan) and it’s cold. Also I’m not going to wait until the next day to listen. For Midnights, I actually ordered a little Walmart cake with Midnights written on it, and drank a bottle of Prosecco :shh2:

But for this one I’m not sure. But it’ll be at home, in my music room with salt lamps and a good set of speakers. :fabcat:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

3 minutes ago, tulsa said:

Reveal hidden contents

you're right, I just heard it...

I LOVE IT :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.