Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I know it's probably a demo, but I love the way it sounds.......:hair::hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

even if the vinyls were actually hitting record stores early, that's not where a leak would come from unless the owners are willing to rip the vinyl and risk getting sued OR sell the vinyls early and get into trouble anyway :pout:

Spoiler

Wasn't Fingertips record in only one session? Does that mean there's no demo and that's most likely the final? Idk anything abt how music is made sorry :silly:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Just now, hotshot2am said:

It's interesting that this doesn't get recognized as Fingertips since the lyrics are from the song. I wonder if she re-recorded the vocals or if the snippet is too short.

that snippet is the early concept demo, the actual song is very different according to lana (she defined it as "orchestral" but ms girl is a mess at describing her own music)

2 hours ago, shadesofyayo said:

remember when we thought that the empireoflounge thing was gonna be an album review :bebe:

with a live performance included. That was me.

2 hours ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Idk about y'all but I'm mostly intrigued by The Grants. She's always had great opening tracks. Text Book has been on repeat for days now

Just watched the ForWhateverReason Text Book review this morning . . . Nice to listen through fresh ears and hear it again.

Just now, Blue Ribbon said:
  Hide contents

Wasn''t Fingertips record in one session? Does that mean there's no demo and that's most likely the final? Idk anything abt how music is made sorry :silly:

Spoiler

There are multiple versions, this snippet is a demo. 

there also a snippet of a more final version that leaked in December I think

Just now, Blue Ribbon said:
  Hide contents

Wasn''t Fingertips record in only one session? Does that mean there's no demo and that's most likely the final? Idk anything abt how music is made sorry :silly:

no she probably means that the final version was recorded in one take

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 minutes ago, tulsa said:

even if the vinyls were actually hitting record stores early, that's not where a leak would come from unless the owners are willing to rip the vinyl and risk getting sued OR sell the vinyls early and get into trouble anyway :pout:

i’m literally listening to it