Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, taco truck said:

Not to burst everyone’s bubble but tbh I don’t think it’s leaking tonight:headache: 

maybe fingertips demo in full but @missdaytona is obviously a troll and that snippet isnt the final version

it usually leaks in the morning time for me. bb and cocc both did, i think nfr leaked mid day and lfl leaked at night. but more recently it's been morning time when it leaked for me so it's almost night time here and i think you're right (unless we get a surprise :true:)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

I wonder which dick belongs to @111 :ma:

ask his bottom sksksk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, American Whore said:

leakleakleak do it someone do it :illumilana:

i love this energy!

Hate this energy, please don't do it. I am not prepared today to deal with a leak today, I'm wayyy too tired :icant: If not for the benefit of Lana, at least for the benefit of the LanaBoards mod team...

We have less than a month to go now, everyone.. patience is virtue x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

it usually leaks in the morning time for me. bb and cocc both did, i think nfr leaked mid day and lfl leaked at night. but more recently it's been morning time when it leaked for me so it's almost night time here and i think you're right (unless we get a surprise :true:)

when everyone starts getting riled up for a leak like this, it’s usually imminent, but there is no real proof of a leak happening  so I’ll give it another 2-3 days:true:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, f1shtail said:

Why do you all want the album to leak so bad? Don't you want to all experience it on release day with everyone else wouldn't that be more special???!?? You gays disgust me!!

Look fishtail, I know there are things you wanna say to us, but just let us live :w8ing: 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Hate this energy, please don't do it. I am not prepared today to deal with a leak today, I'm wayyy too tired :icant: It not for the benefit of Lana, at least for the benefit of the LanaBoards mod team...

We have less than a month to go now, everyone.. patience is virtue x

but its fuuuuuuunnnnnnnn :hype::hype:

(crazy part of Jimmy plays in the background)

giphy.gif

The girl who interviewed Lana for Billboard posted a TikTok where she revealed that Lana sung Fingertips for her, and she said this is the song to look out for :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

That website literally never works for me when things leak anyway. I always have to wait until someone posts it on the bird app  :crai:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I love this part of the pre release. Everyone is constantly on edge, a leak can happen at any moment, physicals are in circulation and the gays are going wild over on that site

It's just so thrilling :hottie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

some of y'all really getting my hopes up and for what :toofunny: anyways

beautiful OCEANBLVD_DCOOPEREXCLUSIVE.rar files coming soon 😍😍😍🚀🚀

L0gqnDV-2.jpg

You can always count on a DCooperExclusive :oic:

5 minutes ago, American Whore said:

but its fuuuuuuunnnnnnnn :hype::hype:

(crazy part of Jimmy plays in the background)

Not for staff, leak day is objectively the most stressful day of the year for me :crossed:

I swear I aged 20 years the day Blue Banisters leaked while I was away on holiday and I was modding from my hotel room. I do NOT want a repeat, especially not this early x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

lana really likes this song huh :oic3:

I cannot recall a time that Lana has talked about one single song so much until now. Clearly Fingertips is the heart and soul of the album, and indicative of where we might be going next. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.