Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, f1shtail said:

girl stfu even you know that's a lie. Also we've seen your twitter and what you retweet... Don't speak on lana.

:lange: K.O.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, f1shtail said:

girl stfu even you know that's a lie. Also we've seen your twitter and what you retweet... Don't speak on lana.

Get her again for me!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, f1shtail said:

hey bae, i think you dropped this? 
👑

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

in general leaks (of any artist) seem to spread a lot faster now because of tiktok … and since lana’s tiktok fanbase is huge right now … guys we just have to gatekeep!!!! gatekeep more than we’ve ever gatekept before

sUcVobB.png

19 minutes ago, tulsa said:

i have a feeling (that's not a feeling at all cause it's something i know for a fact :pout:) that the people that complain about leaks and people who listen to them, are who listen to leaks the most and feel so guilty about it that need to lighten that guilt by trying to make other people feel guilty. literally 95% of us listen to leaks, come on now

?

10 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

People here saying leaks don’t affect sales :toofunny:. In the streaming era, leaks are more damaging tbh. At least the first week. The initial rush to listen will be gone if it leaks too early as well as the conversation surrounding the album which is very bad. You want as much talk as possible during release week and not to splinter the buzz. Of course, a good album will have longevity regardless but the debut week will be sh*t.

The title track and A&W were her biggest Spotify debuts BACK TO BACK for a reason. Anything UNusual with these two releases???? None of them actually leaked a head of time. The song itself never leaked actaully.

Agreed. It’s not about it leaking (that’s inevitable unless your Taylor Swift or something), it’s about it leaking too early. But certain people in this thread don’t get that and just constantly bark aw.

11 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

People here saying leaks don’t affect sales :toofunny:. In the streaming era, leaks are more damaging tbh. At least the first week. The initial rush to listen will be gone if it leaks too early as well as the conversation surrounding the album which is very bad. You want as much talk as possible during release week and not to splinter the buzz. Of course, a good album will have longevity regardless but the debut week will be sh*t.

The title track and A&W were her biggest Spotify debuts BACK TO BACK for a reason. Anything UNusual with these two releases???? None of them actually leaked a head of time. The song itself never leaked actaully.

ok :candy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Idc about leaks but this early would be bad for her. It’s that simple. Any fucking ways.

yeah that's why 5k vinyls sold out in a day yesterday in the US and more sold in the UK :slayty:

girl, her team doesn't care about streaming as much as they do physicals. thats why she isn't allowed to shadowdrop albums out of the blue. the streaming is a part of it but they don't care that much about it. who cares. did you buy the album? maybe you should go preorder on itunes so she has your coin and you can stop worrying so much about her $0.001 per stream she makes off of us

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

yeah that's why 5k vinyls sold out in a day yesterday in the US and more sold in the uk :slayty:

girl, her team doesn't care about streaming as much as they do physicals. thats why she isn't allowed to shadowdrop albums out of the blue. the streaming is a part of it but they don't care that much about it. who cares. did you buy the album? maybe you should go preorder on itunes so she has your coin and you can stop worrying so much about her $0.001 per stream she makes off of us

:true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true:

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Did everyone try the peppers? I thought the peppers were lovely :kim:

no i didn’t because the dinner hasn’t leaked yet 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Did everyone try the peppers? I thought the peppers were lovely :kim:

i think the taquitos i'm currently eating on have peppers inside and i would say that they are lovely :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123