Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Fingertips said:

I cannot recall a time that Lana has talked about one single song so much until now. Clearly Fingertips is the heart and soul of the album, and indicative of where we might be going next. 

Yosemite and it ended up not even being on the album :awkney2:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

Yosemite and it ended up not even being on the album :awkney2:

We did end up going there next :hillary:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Elle said:

Not for staff, leak day is objectively the most stressful day of the year for me :crossed:

I swear I aged 20 years the day Blue Banisters leaked while I was away on holiday and I was modding from my hotel room. I do NOT want a repeat, especially not this early x

i'm sorry :( well for your sake, i hope it doesn't leak and stress you out. but is there a way you can set up a reminder banner in red across the top of the website "No asking for leaks, no posting links to leaks,etc" forum rules, especially since they're usually one strike and you're out with those. That way when clean up time comes, you'll know everyone was aware. or if it leaks and you're away, can one of the mods set up a one time pop up the day it leaks for everyone, giving them a reminder of the rules, acknowledging it leaked but also reminding people of the rules and whatnot? It might cut down on the issues, idk. just an idea or food for thought!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

y'all are making me so nervous, I literally just had to go tinkle
Istg if missdaytona actually got her grimy hands on that masterpiece and leaks all of it, I am ready to fight someone

Spoiler

and listen to the leak

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

i might just be out of the loop but which snippet are you guys talking about? i've heard two, one where she says 

Spoiler

"when i felt you were doing it i couldn't handle it"

and then one where she says

Spoiler

"will ___ be alright will i have one of mine"

are both of these new or did one of them leak before? one of them sounds really clear to me & not like a demo at all, sorry if sharing lyrics isn't allowed guys i dont usually post here i'm just a lurker but i'm so confused rn

26nuYZm.png

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

y'all are making me so nervous, I literally just had to go tinkle
Istg if missdaytona actually got her grimy hands on that masterpiece and leaks all of it, I am ready to fight someone

Hide contents

and listen to the leak

i gotta pee too! i'm so nervous it's gonna leak when i'm asleep

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

That's it im going to sleep, i look forward to waking up when it leaks :true:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, angel galore said:

i might just be out of the loop but which snippet are you guys talking about? i've heard two, one where she says 

Hide contents

"when i felt you were doing it i couldn't handle it"

and then one where she says

Hide contents

"will ___ be alright will i have one of mine"

are both of these new or did one of them leak before? one of them sounds really clear to me & not like a demo at all, sorry if sharing lyrics isn't allowed guys i dont usually post here i'm just a lurker but i'm so confused rn

The second one, we found a version that's much more clear; still likely the demo version, but much clearer than the original snipper

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

it'd be so on par if it leaks, we all listen, and then we all hate it sksksksk

Just now, honeybadger said:

you when you have to pee while you’re sleeping

girl i'll be getting up to pee in the middle fo the night, check lb, then go back to sleep :hype:

giphy.gif

Hide contents

The second one, we found a version that's much more clear; still likely the demo version, but much clearer than the original snipper

Is the first one fake ??

Just now, brooklyn Babyy said:

Is the first one fake ??

No, the first one is real and more likely to be the final version. The second one is real too, but the production/vocals are from an earlier demo. The first one is from the final

Just now, Yosemite said:

Doubt it'll leak tbh

Yeah, it's part of the rollout... Lots of fake leaks for a week or two and then real bits start to leak 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Hide contents

ahhhh ty for clarifying! do you know anything about the first one though? is that new/from this album too? it sounds like it's from the same song to me

26nuYZm.png

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Yeah, it's part of the rollout... Lots of fake leaks for a week or two and then real bits start to leak 

I remember it was either BB or Chemtrails that someone posted a picture of the CD saying they'd leak way earlier... but nothing did happen, yeah

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, angel galore said:

ahhhh ty for clarifying! do you know anything about the first one though? is that new/from this album too? it sounds like it's from the same song to me

Yup, both are from Fingertips! The first one is actually from the finished version of the song. The second is from an earlier version

:) both are real and both are lyrics on the track

Hide contents

Yup, both are from Fingertips! The first one is actually from the finished version of the song. The second is from an earlier version

Spoiler

I like the melody of the first it's sooo dark

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

omg thanks!! i thought so but i wasn't sure, i struggle so much keeping up with this fandom sometimes-

theyre small snippets but i can tell its gonna be transcendant <3 so excited to hear it in full

26nuYZm.png