Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

Shut up, are you serious?? I haven't listened to any of the leaks, but not Lana teasing the lyrics to TT x VB to MEEEE a year ago?? x

Hide contents

52722769854_8abc7f808b.jpg

the way she read your comment and decided to incorporate them into a song… yeah elles impact is real

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Trrrrrr said:
  Hide contents

someone on review platforms said it's worse than bluebanister and the grants is a skip bad for them:noparty:

Spoiler

they're deaf... :smokes:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

12 minutes ago, Elle said:

Shut up, are you serious?? I haven't listened to any of the leaks, but not Lana teasing the lyrics to TT x VB to MEEEE a year ago?? x

Hide contents

Your mind... 

You're so mother for this... Both mothers! :defeated:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

26 minutes ago, guns and roses said:

Hide contents

if this theory is correct then that just makes Out With A Bang even more depressing, and I believe it is because it makes a hell of a lot more sense than the SA theory :oprah2: (i feel really weird calling these "theories" but i dont know what else to call these analyses) 

Spoiler

i just looked up to the lyrics to that song and oh wow. ik she’s always struggled with mental health issues but i didn’t realize it was to the extent of idealization. now i wonder if her “calling from beyond the grave” is another instance where she expressed this sentiment.  

this also makes me feel bad about the harsh criticism she got after she said she wishes she was dead already when it’s obvious she was in a very very dark place and had been for a while. even kurt cobain’s daughter was attacking her for trying to “make suicide an aesthetic”. that backlash would never had happened the way it did if she said something like that today  

3 minutes ago, Trrrrrr said:
  Hide contents

someone on review platforms said it's worse than bluebanister and the grants is a skip bad for them:noparty:

Spoiler

Fake news. Well the first part, The Grants was a little disappointing to me cause i expected something different but it’s not bad. All the other songs are superior to 99%  of BB and are perfect.

18 minutes ago, Elle said:

Hide contents

This is iconic ! Just think about how much more content she has yet to put out. She might have already teased it, but it’s gone over our heads. Crazyy :party:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

14 minutes ago, latinataco said:
  Hide contents

it hasnt leaked yet but were assuming a beat or sumn like with A&W sampling NFR. at least i expect this

Spoiler

I think it would have to be more than just the way A&W sampled NFR, considering she has VB in the title of the song

7 minutes ago, esotericfaerie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i just looked up to the lyrics to that song and oh wow. ik she’s always struggled with mental health issues but i didn’t realize it was to the extent of idealization. now i wonder if her “calling from beyond the grave” is another instance where she expressed this sentiment.  

this also makes me feel bad about the harsh criticism she got after she said she wishes she was dead already when it’s obvious she was in a very very dark place and had been for a while. even kurt cobain’s daughter was attacking her for trying to “make suicide an aesthetic”. that backlash would never had happened the way it did if she said something like that today  

I’ve always believe that Lana’s persona is not that far off from who she actually is, contrary to what most people believe. But I do think with this album she’s gonna just tell it like it is, erasing the notions of a persona completely. Though I do think there will be some people who still won’t get it lol. This will definitely be a great album for the type of fan who cares to know more about Lana and her life pre-fame, behind closed doors….

OMG @Fingertips

Spoiler

wow I am totally speechless, I will say more once I have had time to process it but what an incredible song. I almost feel like it's too personal, like reading a diary we weren't meant to see. What a bold and brave and STUNNING song, and so experimental with the lack of structure and stream of consciousness storytelling. It's feels like a massive novel distilled into a song :cryney2:

Both an absolutely devastating exploration of grief and trauma and an empowering love letter to the perseverance of the soul

2 minutes ago, Enco said:
  Hide contents

Fake news. Well the first part, The Grants was a little disappointing to me cause i expected something different but it’s not bad. All the other songs are superior to 99%  of BB and are perfect.

Spoiler

the intro literally made me click off bc i thought it was a fake upload LMFAO- :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

Hide contents

I think it would have to be more than just the way A&W sampled NFR, considering she has VB in the title of the song

Spoiler

possible but im not getting my hopes up

1 minute ago, latinataco said:
  Hide contents

the intro literally made me click off bc i thought it was a fake upload LMFAO- :deadbanana:

Spoiler

That’s what caught me off guard it def got better towards the end of the song but still… The insiders were hyping it up to be super grand when it was just alright ( for me personally) 

Just now, Enco said:
  Hide contents

That’s what caught me off guard it def got better towards the end of the song but still… The insiders were hyping it up to be super grand when it was just alright ( for me personally) 

Spoiler

i honestly like it minus the intro... her voice is pretty in it

Spoiler

Girl the reddit sjws can cancel her all they want, she’s still a visionary who’s releasing the AOTY and at this point couldn’t care less about this stuff, like, she survived 2020 and managed to become even more famous :eartha: the latina girls are going to love TTxVB, watch it go viral 

2 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:
  Hide contents

Some mixed feedback on the grants has me so curious.

some saying a top ten Lana song and some saying it’s fine

Spoiler

i think its up there, but not top 10. idk. def her redemption arc after the last two... works... :true: (i blame that cracker man)

Just now, honeymoonwhore said:
  Hide contents

Girl the reddit sjws can cancel her all they want, she’s still a visionary who’s releasing the AOTY and at this point couldn’t care less about this stuff, like, she survived 2020 and managed to become even more famous :eartha: the latina girls are going to love TTxVB, watch it go viral 

Spoiler

also literally everyone calls her Latina on tik Tok as a joke (bc she does that accent sometimes) so ppl will eat it tf up 

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:
  Hide contents

Some mixed feedback on the grants has me so curious.

some saying a top ten Lana song and some saying it’s fine

Spoiler

Imo, it’s a top tier song because of the beautiful and sensitive lyrics, the full instrumentation and because it reminds me of a 90s ballad - bc of the choir and harmonies