Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

taco truck 

Spoiler

sounds a lot like a chemtrails song, I didn't think I'd be disappointed with the album but I feel like it's more of the same :/

I really hope when the album comes out officially it shut my mouth

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

PREDICTIONS (I’ll never forget when someone asked me to never do this again, oops):

- Tunnel will do ~50-70k first week, mostly pure sales

- The lyrics will cause controversy and she will post a thoughtless rant in response

- Tik Tok will absolutely trash the interludes, similar to how they trashed White Dress

- The album will divide critics because of its lyrical content, and it’ll sit at a 70-80 MC score

- She will do a couple of live shows during the first week in LA

- oceanblvd will be used to announce a small tour with Gracie Abrams supporting

2 minutes ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

taco truck 

Reveal hidden contents

sounds a lot like a chemtrails song, I didn't think I'd be disappointed with the album but I feel like it's more of the same :/

I’m sad to hear this, tbh. It seemed like everyone was loving the initial snippets.

2 hours ago, irvnex said:

It happened to me with NFR... Literally waited months and months and it ended up being my favorite album ever and of hers, so after it I was like.. what now? I haven't felt that excited for an album of hers since there btw, but this one is making me feel something similar.

same this is the first era i am extremely excited since nfr 

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

3 minutes ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

taco truck 

Hide contents

Spoiler

can't listen to anything with that horrible quality to ensure that :deadbanana:

Just now, Sportscruiser said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You wanted me sadder…

:bye:

Is it Chemtrails-y like the other user described? I love Chem but I want something different from Lana X Jack.

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Is it Chemtrails-y like the other user described? I love Chem but I want something different from Lana X Jack.

You’re talking about tacos and I’m talking about fish…

IMG-1607.jpg

4 minutes ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

taco truck 

Hide contents

I’m really not sure how you came to this conclusion but I think you need your ears cleaned :true:

faSE.gif

Can someone that isn’t jaded by initial first listen hype with these leaks tell me if this album is actually shaping up to be good, ie on NFR’s level? I’m really hoping y’all. I need another GOOD album.

Because let’s be real, we all hyped up Blue Banisters during its first few months.

Just now, Three White Butterflies said:

I’m really not sure how you came to this conclusion but I think you need your ears cleaned :true:

Spoiler

unfortunately they are already clean

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Can someone that isn’t jaded by initial first listen hype with these leaks tell me if this album is actually shaping up to be good, ie on NFR’s level? I’m really hoping y’all. I need another GOOD album.

The lyricism is eating every other album in her discography. She’s on a whole new level.

I told y’all she’s entering the legendary realm of Tori, Fiona and Kate Bush. There’s no coming back from here :nails:

IMG-1607.jpg

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

Long snippet.

Wait we already had that snippet though:rip:

Spoiler

Now who tf is saying it sounds like a Chemtrails song? It sounds like a groovy sexy pop song lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・