Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

The TT snippet  

Reveal hidden contents

Is 30 seconds, low quality, and sounds like it’s being played INSIDE the tunnel under Ocean Blvd. How anyone can trash a 5 minute song based on a shitty 30 second clip is beyond me. :oprah3:

Spoiler

I understand your point and you are right! I am simply criticizing the fact that in that snippet it all sounds too much the same as what we heard on chemtrails, and i sincerely hope the album (and the whole song) will change my mind, but so far my hype has gone way down.

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

How about you wait and listen to the album first before you send yourself into a nervous breakdown from people's differing perspectives about the music, @anwdelrey. You've been asking the same questions, (does it sound like BB or NFR????)  for the past few days. Take the wide variety of responses as your answer and make your own judgements about the music. Thanks. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

So, my mom might or might not be a witch. If everything works out as planned, I sense a leak coming very soon :illumilana:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Ones? I. Don’t tell me the lyrics, but do they serve the song or are they just distractions is what I’m getting at.

Spoiler

they're just random tbh they don't add anything to the song 

I won’t try to convince anyone that Taco Truck is this or that based on those snippets. It’s quite simply really difficult to have strong opinions about such a low quality snippet.

What I wanna know is what’s up with @Brightsun talking about the song like they’ve heard all of it :stareney2:

IMG-1607.jpg

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

How about you wait and listen to the album first before you send yourself into a nervous breakdown from people's differing perspectives about the music, @anwdelrey. You've been asking the same questions, (does it sound like BB or NFR????)  for the past few days. Take the wide variety of responses as your answer and make your own judgements about the music. Thanks. 

Who’s having a nervous breakdown girl? The theatrics 😭 I am literally just trying to get a sense of what people think about the album in a thread about the album.

If you’re upset by that, I suggest you step away from a forum that’s focused on Lana’s music. Or maybe just skip past my posts.

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:
  Hide contents

What does the new TT snippet sound like?? Is it a VB part? I don’t want to listen but wouldn’t mind a description :scajo2:

Spoiler

To me it sounds like a tropical laidback pop song. Can’t really think of any song from her catalogue that quite sounds like it.

Playful, chill, spicy.

IMG-1607.jpg

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

I won’t try to convince anyone that Taco Truck is this or that based on those snippets. It’s quite simply really difficult to have strong opinions about such a low quality snippet.

What I wanna know is what’s up with @Brightsun talking about the song like they’ve heard all of it :stareney2:

I’m fairly certain they usually have full stuff before it is released, or at least have in the past. So my guess is they have heard the whole album 

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

They just want attention and people to think they are an insider

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

10 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Like I told y’all yesterday, I mistakenly (but also willingly sat through) like, the first minute of Fingertips on Tik Tok and y’all. Please tell me this song only gets better throughout because it was sounding like a Hope-tier song.

which...is one of the highlights on NFR? and her career as a whole

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So, my mom might or might not be a witch. If everything works out as planned, I sense a leak coming very soon :illumilana:

your moms Stevie Nicks? 

3 minutes ago, dyktatuob said:
  Hide contents

they're just random tbh they don't add anything to the song 

Spoiler

that's why them call me … 

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

Just now, MrFameKills said:

which...is one of the highlights on NFR? and her career as a whole

I think they were saying they hope it only gets better… meaning it already sounds really good and hopefully it gets even better throughout 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

literally said what i just logged in to say LMAO atfp you’ve asked every single possible question you might as well just listen to the damn leaks 💀💀

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

I think they were saying they hope it only gets better… meaning it already sounds really good and hopefully it gets even better throughout 

I meant hope is a dangerous thing lol