Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Just thinking we have 6 days till album release in a parallel universe :crying2:

The way I searched for a site that still had the cd release as March 10th and ordered a copy just in the hopes they ship it early. If not I’m gonna complain :hooker:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I had a dream last night that Lana announced the next single was going to be Grandfather released on the original album date March 10th, and there was also going to be a remix version featuring Lil Dicky :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

The way I searched for a site that still had the cd release as March 10th and ordered a copy just in the hopes they ship it early. If not I’m gonna complain :hooker:

suspicious-weird.gif

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

i was team two singles before the album release but i think it would be nice if she released one of these leaked songs on march 10th just so we aren't left with anything. and if so i would like fingertips as a single :thankyou:

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Help I’m drunk at a bottomless brunch I need Candy Necklace immediately it keeps creeping into my mind :lange:

getting drunk tn forcing my bf to listen to A&W :twirls: but if candy necklace leaks tn i wont complain :wink:

1 hour ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:
  Hide contents

Grandfather is just an amazing song. Even with rosemead exclusive baby.  It will sound weird to listen to this song after the official release without hearing that annoying voice 

Spoiler

that's the only reason i'm not letting myself listen too much:nono: i KNOW that fucking ai will echo my brain evry time i hear the song:trisha:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

Grandfather should be the next single if there is one. 

Reveal hidden contents

It’s a literal career highlight. Her voice :defeated:

The singles are not getting the single treatment anyways