Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I personally don't care about streams/charts, but it's difficult to say that this isn't karma for the complete silence of this era. Rocket emojis and instagram posts don't count as promotion. Excellent, show-stopping music, though! :oprah3:

The way Melanie has little content out in comparison to Lana, but her promo is SERVING. They sent a snippet to a fan’s house in a really cute way. Lana’s promo team better take notes :eek:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

4 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

Not y’all still messing around with that website, be safe when opening stuff. I didn’t even use that website to listen to The Grants, Sweet, and Fingertips. Once again, be cautious with what you’re opening and downloading :deadbanana:

Real, its time for everyone to move to the Telegram streaming partybob-dylan-you-ok.gif

i get ppl keep checking it incase something new drops but im honestly so fed on these 3 tracks (there is a TON to unpack in each) that im kind of unbothered, im more than good waiting till the 24th for everything else atp.........if something else does leak in full/HQ before then, cool & i will stream but not until it come thru the chat :true:

4 minutes ago, bluebanist said:
  Hide contents

The untagged grandfather snippet 😯

Spoiler

fuck it i listened to it OMG IT'S FUCKING GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSS

Based on the last few days, we always get at least some content (even if LQ) at around 6-10 pm EST
So, I'm not expecting anything during the days, these leakers are prob nocturnal rats

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

Real, its time for everyone to move to the Telegram music leaks chat streaming partybob-dylan-you-ok.gif

i get ppl keep checking it incase something new drops but im honestly so fed on these 3 tracks (there is a TON to unpack in each) that im kind of unbothered, im more than good till the 24th.................if something else does leak in full/HQ before then, cool & i will stream but not until it come thru the chat :true:

Our minds are synced :hype:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Spoiler

Fingertips sounds even better right after A&W....I might re-arrange the tracklist :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:
  Reveal hidden contents

threeeee white butterflies toooo know your neeeeaaaaar
:karaoke:

Spoiler

it reminds me of "she's hooooolyyyyy" from dragonslayer

Just had to move about 20+ posts to the random lana discussion thread… please stay on topic. If you want to talk about the whole morgan wallen situation, talk about it in that thread, not this thread. Plus, when talking about the contents of the leaked songs such as lyrics, please use spoilers. 

If this thread continues to go off topic and people don’t use spoilers when talking about the leaked songs, WPs will be issued.

2 hours ago, ByDayAnother said:

There is no way in Hell Neil is using a Polaroid, he is at the very least using a medium format film camera, which are giant hunks of things. (I speak as a visual artist 🤓)

he probably just had her lie on the bed and reach towards the lens

I don't know about this photoshoot specifically, but he does use polaroid cameras. I am pretty sure that the Ultraviolence cover is a polaroid photo. I am also sure that there is a video of him and Lana going through (scans?) of polaroids with colorful frames during the LFL era.

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

every time we get called out for talking off-topic someone always posts this part of the song:ma:

The way I was typing it as the off topic warning post was posted :godlaugh: Anyways, stream Did you know there’s a tunnel under ocean blvd :thankyou:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°