Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:
  Hide contents

you are exciting me so much with grandfather, i didn’t claim it particularly before, but now 

Spoiler

It’s amazing, it’s very spiritual, beautiful, and unique. Almost new age-y like a Weyes Blood song (though it’s 100% Lana). There was a *white woman* line I was prepared to hate but after actually listening to the song it doesn’t bother me as much as I thought it would. It’s a career high for sure and prob my fave from the leaks 

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, MJx said:

I don't know about this photoshoot specifically, but he does use polaroid cameras. I am pretty sure that the Ultraviolence cover is a polaroid photo. I am also sure that there is a video of him and Lana going through (scans?) of polaroids with colorful frames during the LFL era.

its actually not polaroid. That photo was taken by a digital camera and edited 

But yes, he did use polaroid camera for UV photoshoots and many more

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Im so tired of reading pages, are the last 50 pages even worth it?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Im so tired of reading pages, are the last 50 pages even worth it?

Nope

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I’m blown away by Fingertips to the point that it’s my 2nd favourite song from the ones that I’ve heard so far (right behind A&W) :icant:

I am not going to listen to the tagged songs despite them being lauded by many of you, though. I couldn’t find them and I don’t want to so I can experience them fully on the 24th or if the whole thing leaks

Spoiler

I only managed to listen to some random bits of Peppers and it’ll be a total bop methinks 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

5 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

we should flood remi, oli, and alisha marie's comments asking them to invite lana for an interview on their podcast leading up to the album release (i'm almost sure she'd say yes bc she'd talk to them before about what she wants them to talk about and what's off limits and they'll respect her boundaries)

Omg yes!! I watched their hour-long debrief of meeting Lana and being at the show, and it was so cute. They seem as genuine as she is, so I see why she loves them.

Im honestly so worried and stressed out for whats coming up ahead, I just want to see Lana pull a win with acclaim and good numbers for this era, i dont want another QFTC 2.0 with sjws coming for her just because they want to take her good intentions out of context and fuck it up with their politically correct 24/7 bullshits.

But well, we survived 2020 and she is thriving rn,I believe in you Lana. The best bitch is gonna win :krylie:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Im honestly so worried and stressed out for whats coming up ahead, I just want to see Lana pull a win with acclaim and good numbers for this era, i dont want another QFTC 2.0 with sjws coming for her just because they want to take her good intentions out of context and fuck it up.

But well, we survived 2020 and she is thriving rn,I believe in you Lana. The best bitch is gonna win :krylie:

I’m nervous for tickets if she tours. The only good thing coming out of her team not promoting is the possibility the ticket demand won’t be as high as it would be with promo. Either way, this album is going to hit and people are going to want to see the queen. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

9 minutes ago, MJx said:

I don't know about this photoshoot specifically, but he does use polaroid cameras. I am pretty sure that the Ultraviolence cover is a polaroid photo. I am also sure that there is a video of him and Lana going through (scans?) of polaroids with colorful frames during the LFL era.

That would genuinely surprise me, as the originals would physically be quite small images in terms of reproducing them at larger scales for vinyl never mind billboards et cetera. Could be wrong though!

Anyone else ever go through this weird depression once her albums are out?

Not from the music but just because it's like, ok so what now.. nothing left to look forward to in life :eartha2:

I think that's why i've been hanging on until the 24th, kinda scared to reach the other side 

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Not from the music but just because it's like, ok so what now.. nothing left to look forward to in life :eartha2:

I think that's why i've been hanging on until the 24th

its like when you finish your favorite tv show and you feel that internal emptiness after :defeated:

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It happened to me with NFR... Literally waited months and months and it ended up being my favorite album ever and of hers, so after it I was like.. what now? I haven't felt that excited for an album of hers since there btw, but this one is making me feel something similar.

2 minutes ago, irvnex said:

It happened to me with NFR... Literally waited months and months and it ended up being my favorite album ever and of hers, so after it I was like.. what now? I haven't felt that excited for an album of hers since there btw, but this one is making me feel something similar.

Yeah i got it real bad after Lust for Life came out, literally for two weeks i just felt black, it was so weird and unexpected

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I think that's why i've been hanging on until the 24th, kinda scared to reach the other side 

That's an absolutely normal reaction to anything you've anticipated for for months and then...and then...and then sometimes you feel let down, disappointed, sad, empty. I have felt that way after several of Lana's albums, but not after COCC or BB. I've learned to temper my enthusiasm and 'dreams beyond imagining.' I didn't care for the title song, so that's helped me stay balanced. 

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

same.

maybe only a few weeks after March 24th, because i need some more time with the album,but after that - life will eventually become meaningless :crai: