Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:

do the songs have great endings?

DYKTTATUOB: fading instrumental with “don’t you, don’t you forget me / whooohaaahhh”

A&W: crazy-ass beat with “your mom called, I told her you’re fucking up big time”.

:blush3:

Just now, God&Monster said:

DYKTTATUOB: fading instrumental with “don’t you, don’t you forget me / whooohaaahhh”

A&W: crazy-ass beat with “your mom called, I told her you’re fucking up big time”.

:blush3:

thanksss!:true:

I’ll start hating these 3 songs after waiting for so long for the new leaks and getting just them all time :toofloppy: even  those titles started to be annoying after seeing them so many times

Not y’all still messing around with that website, be safe when opening stuff. I didn’t even use that website to listen to The Grants, Sweet, and Fingertips (which is so funny because the leaker called me out for using the site for those tracks when I didn’t). Once again, be cautious with what you’re opening and downloading :deadbanana:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, brooklyn bitch said:

I thought I’d wake up to something exciting happening but I was wrong :icant: this is torture 

20 more days until official release stay strong :cryney:

14 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

:bebe:

I personally don't care about streams/charts, but it's difficult to say that this isn't karma for the complete silence of this era. Rocket emojis and instagram posts don't count as promotion. Excellent, show-stopping music, though! :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.