Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

can we talk about the slay that is this cover

aw-lana-del-rey.jpg

i wonder if it's rly a selfie or if neil and her made it look that way and it was a bit more intentional (the hair placement and expression at least seems very intentional to me).. pls imagine if someone leaked that the cover was a selfie before lana posted it lanaboards would collapse in fear

I don't think it's a selfie considering it was shot with a polaroid camera, but idk

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

they have mirrors on them for selfies! the good ones have pretty good mirrors too

I googled what you said and all google provided was instax, and i am sure neil krug is not using instax. i am not saying im too informed, but i dont think that the only challenge in taking a polaroid selfie is being able to see yourself, adjusting the focus is also not too simple and other stuff. But I am not a photographer so I might be wrong 

1 hour ago, Kujira said:

For me it definitely has the potential: my current top three are NFR, Honeymoon, and Ultraviolence, but I feel this will bump Ultraviolence.

Way behind you guys on listening to this album (still just heard the two singles), so it’s way too early to include Ocean Blvd in my top 3 yet, but I’ll never have the problem of bumping one of my faves to include this album, because they are: NFR, UV = HM :true: 

2 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

this is the least amount of chaos in this thread in days :sadcore4:

The day has just begun, but I think everyone is drained :bebe: it's been too exhausting and there's still a long way to go...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 hours ago, Kujira said:

For me it definitely has the potential: my current top three are NFR, Honeymoon, and Ultraviolence, but I feel this will bump Ultraviolence.

Spoiler

This album will be for the lyrics girlies, but sonically? The production so far is clean & lush, but the title track and A&W are the standout for me (based off of what I listened). I think it was a deliberate choice to make the production a bit more lowkey, especially on a song like Fingertips, to let the words breathe through and be center stage. 

There are always fans saying that the next/new album is the Magnum Opus, but for me so far, while it's leaning towards being a fantastic album, I don't see it breaking my top three, maybe top four (sorry Blue Banisters). But I will see to that when the whole thing is out, or when I have time to digest it from start to finish in a few weeks/months from now.

2 hours ago, burthday kake said:
  Reveal hidden contents

thats not- ? I mean it cant be?

right?

help??????

?????
????????????????

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/aaron-greene-update-nyc-man-pleads-guilty-in-greenwich-village-explosives-case-gets-7-years-in-prison/

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2013/07/greenwich-village-bomb-enthusiast-gets-plea-deal.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2260189/Greenwich-Village-heroin-junkie-bomb-maker-Aaron-Greene-planned-blow-arch-Washington-Square-Park.html

D8-C38-F3-F-0-B8-C-446-D-841-A-452-BA4-E1-A253.jpg 063407-C3-9155-4-AE4-95-ED-183-E245750-DD.jpg

like i know ppl found an aaron greene from lake placid too, i guess its probably him especially since this aaron greene only got arrested in 2013 or whtever n the whole K thing started before that but then again if he did all this he's probably also done "pettier" crimes that weren't in the news

or maybe they only caught him a few years l8r?????

idfk

there r just so many strange links.... Greenwich Village......heroin addiction/'junkie'....crime/imprisonment obviously.... ?hippie vibe?..... n then look at lyrics in songs like For K/TV in black n white/greenwich/jump/cult leader/blue jeans.. n sooo many more ofc 

IM SCARED!!!!!!!!!!

:bebe:someone debunk this quick it just cant be true:bebe:maybe it is all a coincidence:bebe: she meant the lake placid aaron greene righT?:bebe:anywayssfjgsi j45hb42inka

i might b losing my mind sorry :rollin:

Spoiler

it can’t be because the aaron she mentions in the song passed away years ago when she was younger. i’m not sure she’d name drop someone from her personal life if they were still alive because it would invade their privacy. could be wrong though 

2 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Everyone ....except Ben and Ed :xgiggle:

Oh, they're probably chilling as if nothing happened in the last 72hrs :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

42 minutes ago, MJx said:

I googled what you said and all google provided was instax, and i am sure neil krug is not using instax. i am not saying im too informed, but i dont think that the only challenge in taking a polaroid selfie is being able to see yourself, adjusting the focus is also not too simple and other stuff. But I am not a photographer so I might be wrong 

There is no way in Hell Neil is using a Polaroid, he is at the very least using a medium format film camera, which are giant hunks of things. (I speak as a visual artist 🤓)

he probably just had her lie on the bed and reach towards the lens