Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, taco truck said:

Truly… where are the REAL leakers… no one is getting clout from random snippets:crossed:

Rosemead exclusive baby is only iconic because he gave us 3 full untagged hq songs and then started with the antics

Honestly, that's how it starts now, though. They come out "doing the Lord's work," and then they do the snippet bullshit to keep the attention. And it's also because the unreleased songs lOsE tHeIr TrAdE vAluE when they officially leak.

Even if a good deal of us don't give a shit about snippets, they got enough people on here witless enough to keep begging. If each snippet leak got radio silence from the entire forum, you'd see how fast the tune would change.

Eh I'm being idealistic there. At this rate I'm only excited for what Lana's officially dropping. The leakers haven't been here for the music for a minute.

Just now, ivory almond said:
  Hide contents

im pretty sure her mother told her she wouldn't be a good mother
this is another lyric: Caroline… What kind of mother was she to say I’d end up in institutions?

Spoiler

I don't understand how someone can treat their own child so badly. that's your fucking child. :pls:

😋🫶🏼

5 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:
  Hide contents

they said that my mind

it's not fit, or so they said

to carry a child

FUCK

I'm so happy you love this song :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Obduration said:

Literally felt so bad for her and that situation. But she ate anyway and delivered that was so crazy 

She recorded and shared the songs via Telegram, said she'd burn and bury the cassette so the police would not trace her and then told someone "suck my t*tties you w*nker" before disappearing :trisha:

whitney-houston-whitney.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

6 minutes ago, guns and roses said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I still don't fully understand those lines, is she saying that someone told her that she shouldn't have a kid? 

Spoiler

They way I have interpreted it is that Lana is on Lithium (or other medication) against depression and that's what a doctor ("they") has told her, basically her current state of mind isn't fit to carry a child.

2 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Which song!! 

Spoiler

Fingertips

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I haven’t listened to the leaks cause I want the whole experience altogether but I just want to know is this album really one of her best ones yet?

for reference, my favourite albums are Honeymoon and NFR and I always listen to them cover to cover. So I just wanna know if it’ll be the same with Ocean Blvd for me? 😬

1 minute ago, Crys10 said:

I haven’t listened to the leaks cause I want the whole experience altogether but I just want to know is this album really one of her best ones yet?

for reference, my favourite albums are Honeymoon and NFR and I always listen to them cover to cover. So I just wanna know if it’ll be the same with Ocean Blvd for me? 😬

:smile:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

13 minutes ago, guns and roses said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I still don't fully understand those lines, is she saying that someone told her that she shouldn't have a kid? 

@hotshot2am said what i was thinking!

Spoiler

i was hesitant to speculate bc i thought my thinking was super specific and filtered thru my own experiences with mental illness and bc i don't know if lithium in wfwf is literal or an allusion to nirvana's music but yeah, sometimes u have to choose between medication and pregnancy bc certain medications (including lithium) increase risks during pregnancy and u wouldn't be able to continue taking them

mUENGN9.png

16 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Spoiler

If your favorite albums are Honeymoon and NFR, you will more than love this album. Those are my previous favorites, and after hearing the five songs I've heard from this album, I know it will dethrone Honeymoon for me. I promise you that :) 

Just now, lemonadedelrey said:
  Hide contents

Its so funny to me that people will lie and try to get us excited for no reason. Can someone who understands the psychology of human behavior explain why ppl would pretend to be leaking… this is flying over my radar :defeated:

ATTENTION WHORES

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

16 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

you'll love it 

sgopYhV.gif