Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

margaret is giving wait.....

1 minute ago, Mariners Apt said:
  Reveal hidden contents

no bc why do i kinda like margaret so far? it's super muffled, but lana and jack's voices kinda go well together

Spoiler

if that's the worst song then we're in for a treat 

Spoiler

Margaret sounds really lovely. Just like I expected. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

Any updates since this time yesterday?
Also why does it seem like everyone is angry/unhappy? Is every release like this :noparty:

Been here since 2015. This has been the most toxic pre-release to date. Not sure what's attributing to it.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Lana's "You're not a legend" read in 2018 was meant to reset the fanbase's frame of mind, alas, there was a glitch in the simulation.

I miss when leak culture on this site didn't make me roll my eyes to another dimension. Just a bunch of cloutchasers and people humoring them like it's the cutest shit. I couldn't imagine actually wanting to listen to someone's butchered distribution of another artist's soon-to-release material, or being like "omg i hope no one leaks the untagged version while I refresh this page~ :flutter::flop:" like we don't know where we are. 

Anyway, I'm excited for the album. While the lyrics and commentary have been teasing, it's great knowing that in less than two weeks, we will have the album in lossless, unaltered and unspoiled, to enjoy.

Kudos to whoever got their fix, and whoever got their hands on the material early, I guess lol. Thanks for the entertainment~

Spoiler

Aaron ended up dead and not me:oprah2:

What the fuck’s wrong in your head:oprah:

To send me away never to come back:oprah3:

Exotic places and people:trisha:

To take the place of being your child? :cryney:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Spoiler

I was most worried about Margaret, but that snippet sounds GOOD AF. Yup, move off the throne, Honeymoon. :oprah2:

2 minutes ago, Stoop Kid said:

Lana's "You're not a legend" read in 2018 was meant to reset the fanbase's frame of mind, alas, there was a glitch in the simulation.

I miss when leak culture on this site didn't make me roll my eyes to another dimension. Just a bunch of cloutchasers and people humoring them like it's the cutest shit. I couldn't imagine actually wanting to listen to someone's butchered distribution of another artist's soon-to-release material, or being like "omg i hope no one leaks the untagged version while I refresh this page~ :flutter::flop:" like we don't know where we are. 

Anyway, I'm excited for the album. While the lyrics and commentary have been teasing, it's great knowing that in less than two weeks, we will have the album in lossless, unaltered and unspoiled, to enjoy.

Kudos to whoever got their fix, and whoever got their hands on the material early, I guess lol. Thanks for the entertainment~

Preach. I'm not touching any more leaks. I've spent the entire day trying to get Grandfather and The Grants out of my head. No more spoilers for me. We're so close.

Just now, dyktatuob said:

whoever uploaded that snippet is in here since they mentioned american bottom :biblio:  peppers snippet begging is now 

Oh babe, they’ve mentioned so many people on here (me included) :awkney:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°