Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, irvnex said:

In 2019 we had the casette girl... who remembers her? what a time lmao now we have rosemead exclusive baby

At least she was trying her best… Rosemead exclusive baby is teasing us endlessly:sadcore6:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Leak moral Olympics is half the fun of leaks in the first place:slayty:

I remember back when the Rock Me Stable/Young Like Me work had this level of impact on the forum. Poor thing was getting the International Drag so hard that he just leaked it.
It honestly set the precedent. It's annoying af but I'm not above reading for the drama.

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

No it seems cute but like why is she just talking sjudjsnana

Spoiler

It kinda does, but I could barely hear a thing and yesss so random hear her talking :xgiggle:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Hide contents

I will not judge margaret based on what I barely could hear, but...:tommy:

Spoiler

Yeah I hope she's not talking in the whole song ; cause i didn't like the snippet 

(not judging the song though, but not a fan of what i listened )

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I know lol, I meant from the leaker :bebe:

Right, but I just mean we already know what the song sounds like, so it already isn't preserved lol

Just now, Stoop Kid said:

I remember back when the Rock Me Stable/Young Like Me work had this level of impact on the forum. Poor thing was getting the International Drag so hard that he just leaked it.
It honestly set the precedent. It's annoying af but I'm not above reading for the drama.

Truly… where are the REAL leakers… no one is getting clout from random snippets:crossed:

Rosemead exclusive baby is only iconic because he gave us 3 full untagged hq songs and then started with the antics

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Cassette girl was iconic, she tried her best and actually delivered as promised... Thinking of her, hope she's doing fine wherever she is right now ❤️

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Right, but I just mean we already know what the song sounds like, so it already isn't preserved lol

So true, but I meant any songs that hasn’t been touched by the leaker (Let The Light In, Kintsugi, etc). While Candy Necklace is not preserved since Lana shared the snippet, it’s different coming from her rather than the leaker :flop: 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:
  Hide contents

they said that my mind

it's not fit, or so they said

to carry a child

FUCK

Spoiler

I still don't fully understand those lines, is she saying that someone told her that she shouldn't have a kid? 

😋🫶🏼

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Cassette girl was iconic, she tried her best and actually delivered as promised... Thinking of her, hope she's doing fine wherever she is right now ❤️

The full circle moment when she’s sixteen and pregnant and she’s giving birth just as the album is birthing on that site :trisha:

Just now, mssainttropez said:

So true, but I meant any songs that hasn’t been touched by the leaker (Let The Light In, Kintsugi, etc) While it’s not preserved having the snippet from Lana, it’s different coming from her than the leaker :flop: 

Good point lol it definitely is a lot different depending on where it comes from

1 minute ago, guns and roses said:
  Hide contents

I still don't fully understand those lines, is she saying that someone told her that she shouldn't have a kid? 

Spoiler

im pretty sure her mother told her she wouldn't be a good mother
this is another lyric: Caroline… What kind of mother was she to say I’d end up in institutions?

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Literally felt so bad for her and that situation. But she ate anyway and delivered that was so crazy