Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Paris Hilton said:

The fact that there isn't an album trailer out yet is wild...

it's a shame really, all the elements are thereย 

4 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

The fact that there isn't an album trailer out yet is wild...

ย 

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

it's a shame really, all the elements are thereย 

Thatโ€™s because the Ocean Boulevard Insta account is going to promote DYKTTATUOB: The Moobie outย in April via Amazon Prime Video :trisha:

Iโ€™ve become so wrapped up in this album that Iโ€™m starting to hear sounds hidden in the music like in Tunnelย at 2:57 thereโ€™s a sound in the right headphone that mimics the Windows 7 ding alert help whereโ€™s the grassย :bebe:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Iโ€™mย sure thereโ€™sย no Twitter leak gc,ย like Twitter stans are a bunch of liars 24/7. They just lie for attention, nothing is coming from that end

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

24 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Thatโ€™s because the Ocean Boulevard Insta account is going to promote DYKTTATUOB: The Moobie outย in April via Amazon Prime Video :trisha:

ย 

Shaking, crying and expecting that in the most delusional fashion.ย :trisha:

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I am seriously going to need an internet detox once we get the album because it can't possible be healthy to refresh pages this oftenย :bebe:

Yeah, this pre-leak week is triggering my ADHD and BPD at the same time, I'm losing itย :bebe:ย 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

Spoiler

I sat on my couch and cried to The Grants, Fingertips, and Grandfather over my morning cup of coffee today; they become more beautiful with each listen. Some of the most beautiful music I've ever heard.:bebe:

ย 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

23 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I predict someone will leak it March 10th in honour of the original date but we won'tย get anything before then.

Still thinking it could leak through her official store, sending via emailย :thumb3:

2 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Just got Spotify premium to stream Ocean blvd ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ (not that my streams count in US but still)

i did spotify premiumย 3 months ago and now it is about to end, i think iโ€™m going to pay, iโ€™m doing it especially for listening to ocean blvd in order

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:
ย  Hide contents

I sat on my couch and cried to The Grants, Fingertips, and Grandfather over my morning cup of coffee today; they become more beautiful with each listen. Some of the most beautiful music I've ever heard.:bebe:

ย 

Spoiler

have u been able to decide what u prefer between grandfather and fingertips?ย :bebe:

ย 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Still thinking it could leak through her official store, sending via emailย :thumb3:

I thought it could leak through the digital album too,ย but it looks like they finallyย changed the date to the 24th. I still think some record stores will put it out early this Friday though.ย 

ย 

It's definitely possible LOL I'm also keeping an eye on Sunrise Recordsย :oopna:

ย 

I'm convinced that some stores will have the album out on the shelves on the 10th, it's gonna happen.ย :creepna3: