Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

27 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

remember that era when people started accusing lana and her team of psychological abuse........ I think we're there :trisha:

LMAOOOOO WUT

😋🫶🏼

Am I the only one who can’t really wrap my brain around snippets? :awkney:

I listened to them the other day but to me it’s just kinda like “yep that’s Lana singing”. I don’t remember them at all after the fact, and i haven’t really formed any opinion of the songs based off them. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

9 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:
  Reveal hidden contents

what’s the snippet that impressed u the most?

Spoiler

Peppers

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

It probably is a matter of not updating their system, but as a Canadian, my order on her store says it’s shipping this Thursday…:raven: 

A few of my irl friends sent me similar emails :hillary:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

It probably is a matter of not updating their system, but as a Canadian, my order on her store says it’s shipping this Thursday…:raven: 

Spoiler

Leak it in silence and then post here “omg guys look at that one site” as if you didnt know a thing about it:illumilana:

24 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I listened to them the other day but to me it’s just kinda like “yep that’s Lana singing”. I don’t remember them at all after the fact, and i haven’t really formed any opinion of the songs based off them. 

People literally hear a 5 second clip and say “Omg this is so incredible!”….

26 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Girl I’m gonna sound like a whore but it’s like when someone send you a semi-nude (or even a nude). You’re not experiencing nothing in full, but you still get excited

(sorry if I said it in a too explicit way)

1 minute ago, Coney Island King said:

To be fair, sometimes all ya need is 5 seconds :oprah3:

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Bestie use a spoiler if you’re gonna talk about lyrics/content related to a leaked song :wink:

Ooooop omfg sorry :ohmy:

I saw it a few pages back and just felt compelled lol I haven't heard any of the leaks so idk if it's true but ... 

Spoiler

I hope so hehe :hype:

unnamed.gif

Just now, lizzycobain said:

Ooooop omfg sorry :ohmy:

I saw it a few pages back and just felt compelled lol I haven't heard any of the leaks so idk if it's true but ... 

Reveal hidden contents

I hope so hehe :hype:

Spoiler

It's true :hair:

37 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

It's more sociology. We go through this every release. I seldom overpraise things I haven't heard in full.

I have said I don't think much at all of the title track and not much more of 'A&W.' The others, except for 'Fingertips,' I like so far, but they don't have, for me, at this point, a lot of what ChaoticLipster calls 'replay value,' which is an excellent and useful term. I still listen to 3 or 4 tracks from 'BB' and have never tired of them. I hope that's also the case with some tracks off the new record. 

1 hour ago, Fingertips said:

why do I feel like we'll have another Cassette Girl before we hear the album in HQ, another thing to add to our pain :eartha2:

Tagged songs are worse tbh