Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Neil teasing « t-minus » has to mean he is somewhat involved… Maybe it’s a third single PLUS a boxset preorder?!? :assad: The suspense is killing me!!! :oprah2:

wait a minute, we haven't heard anything about why ben and ed kept posting using those fucking rocket emojis and stars emojis. "t-minus" refers to rockets launching. are we getting a spacy album really soon after ocean blvd??? can't wait for a new season of What if... Lana Del Rey Edition

to add onto this, we never understood lana's "stars align" story thing on insta either

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4nTUGUN.jpg

GUYS ITS HAPPENING

Spoiler

this is a joke btw no offense. also i think the surprise is a collaboration/feature or a major shift in artistic direction but who knows

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

wait a minute, we haven't heard anything about why ben and ed kept posting using those fucking rocket emojis and stars emojis. "t-minus" refers to rockets launching. are we getting a spacy album really soon after ocean blvd??? can't wait for a new season of What if... Lana Del Rey Edition

Lana is flying to space :oprah4:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

another album would be everything but wouldn't it be weird that none of these leakers have it? cause if they did they would have leaked some snippets already cause we know how much they love attention and we also know how easy it is to get access to Lana's stuff new or old

4 minutes ago, Mariners Apt said:

4nTUGUN.jpg

GUYS ITS HAPPENING

Hide contents

this is a joke btw no offense. also i think the surprise is a collaboration/feature or a major shift in artistic direction but who knows

WTF LOL i wasn't expecting thatttt

we have gone mad as a community

and my famous era :hooker:(jk)

5 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

THEORIES FROM LB:

• Lana dropping a skincare

• Lana releasing a visual album

• Lana releasing a single

• Lana being in the Barbie movie/soundtrack

• Lana having her own star on the walk of fame

• Lana opening an OF account

• Lana dropping a movie/short film

• Lana dropping a double album

• Lana doing the Superbawl Halftime Show

• Lana being on The White Lotus season 3

• Lana being on SNL again

• Lana releasing an album of unreleased

• Lana releasing AKA on spotify etc

• Lana re-releasing one of her previous albums

• Lana releasing the cover album

• Lana destroying every copy of BB on earth

• Lana releasing Ocean Blvd on digital tonight

• Lana getting a restraining order against Nikki Lane

• Lana actually NOT releasing Ocean Blvd anymore

• Lana x Dua collab

• New version of SOTB with Lana having an actual vers

• Lana going on tour with Taylor

• Lana doing a musical

• Lana running for president

• A&W music video

• Lana is pregnant/married

• Lana on the next AHS season

• Lana going on tour

• Box set

• Ocean Blvd delyed

• Lana on a Disney live action 

some of these are insane obviously but as u can see we said all kinds of shit so someone MUST have guessed :true:

i bit on "lana destroying every copy of Blue Benisters" on earth, i mean, its so true

I think it has something to do with visuals for sure. Maybe she’s somehow recovered or redone the “small snippet of our lives over the last 2 years” from the camcorders that she said she was “planning on sharing”?  Would make sense for some extensive visuals since she hasn’t put any out yet. 

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

another album would be everything but wouldn't it be weird that none of these leakers have it? cause if they did they would have leaked some snippets already cause we know how much they love attention and we also know how easy it is to get access to Lana's stuff new or old

Thats what i was thinkin 

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

no, just like what happened with blue bainsters. the only one who told us for months was boz and even then, he didn't go into too much detail. he said songs kept shifting on and off of the tracklist and he kept us updated on that end. as far as new music, unless someone stole files from jack, lana's laptop, or someone else with a bunch of files of a new album then no

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

"i know my fans were very disappointed with the fact that my album got delayed... so i am very excited to announce that my 10th album Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd" will be out TONIGHT, at midnight, once the clock hits saturday march 11th"
then Taco Truck starts playing softly.

peace has been restored. the universe shines brighter. planets collapse. lanaboards servers collapse for days. stores close down. the US government declares lockdown and forces the global population to stream the album from night to morning. the Ocean Blvd reign has begun.

2 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:

i’d be happy with just one album tbh, two albums is too much.. :defeated:

:sideeye:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e