Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

I can confirm that one of the theories posted here about the surprise is correct! 

:lmaoney:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Just now, American Whore said:

so if dragonwhore actually does know (anyone wanna confirm that they've shared real info before?) we can stop guessing and start weeding down what makes the most sense

Or we can tell all of these stupid little fuckers to fuck off forever and stop clinging to every word they say :oopna2:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I think we forgot about the BBC radio way too quickly. We noticed this and bozo spilled like 10 minutes later. It has to be related somehow. A new album announcement?

The lead for this album premiering? :dua:

31 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

THEORIES FROM LB:

• Lana dropping a skincare

• Lana releasing a visual album

• Lana releasing a single

• Lana being in the Barbie movie/soundtrack

• Lana having her own star on the walk of fame

• Lana opening an OF account

• Lana dropping a movie/short film

• Lana dropping a double album

• Lana doing the Superbawl Halftime Show

• Lana being on The White Lotus season 3

• Lana being on SNL again

• Lana releasing an album of unreleased

• Lana releasing AKA on spotify etc

• Lana re-releasing one of her previous albums

• Lana releasing the cover album

• Lana destroying every copy of BB on earth

• Lana releasing Ocean Blvd on digital tonight

• Lana getting a restraining order against Nikki Lane

• Lana actually NOT releasing Ocean Blvd anymore

• Lana x Dua collab

• New version of SOTB with Lana having an actual vers

• Lana going on tour with Taylor

• Lana doing a musical

• Lana running for president

• A&W music video

• Lana is pregnant/married

• Lana on the next AHS season

• Lana going on tour

• Box set

• Ocean Blvd delyed

• Lana on a Disney live action 

• Lana performing on the moon

• Lana going into avation

• Sweater Weather remix ft. Lana

• Coke neckless making a comeback

• Lana going back to one of her old stage names / switching to her birth name

• The tunnel reopening and becoming a Lana museum/ Lana performing in the tunnel

• Fiona Apple ft. Lana

• Lana and her dad forming a duo

some of these are insane obviously but as u can see we said all kinds of shit so someone MUST have guessed :true:

2 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

I can confirm that one of the theories posted here about the surprise is correct! 

it's in here guys we did it:ma:

Just now, terrorcherry said:

it would be so cool if the surprise was a performance in the tunnel itself. ive been able to visit it (well at least the outside of it) and it wasn't anything special cause we couldn't get in, but like what if she performed in there and then afterwards they opened it back up to the public as an old beach tunnel like it used to be?

But, again, that doesn't seem like something for BoZ to be flipping his shit over

3 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

DUALANA COMING:(

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think the Neil post is for the boxset.

A third single could be coming… or another song unrelated to the album completely. 
But it has to be something that excites BoZ, which we don’t see very often. I think it has to be about music: he didn’t lose his shit over the titty pic or MV in the past. 
It has to be the announcement of the next album :lmaoney: (fuck, I cant help but go back to that one). Seriously, maybe a surprise drop isn’t that far-fetched. 
I just hope it’s not a world tour : it wouldn’t be that incredible… 

I think so too. I think a vinyl boxset wouldn't be that shocking or exciting for most (for some, yes but there are people who wouldn't care) and then a single? meh, we already have snippets and he's heard the album already so that can't be it.

i think you're right, another album maybe a surprise release. who knows, it could come a week after ocean blvd or 6 months later but let's manifest like 3 weeks after ocean blvd so it's relatively soon :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, imaginist said:

But, again, that doesn't seem like something for BoZ to be flipping his shit over

right, the surprise is definitely more, im still holding out for digital drop tonight or short film, but in addition to that the performance would be so cool like it needs to happen lol

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

Or we can tell all of these stupid little fuckers to fuck off forever and stop clinging to every word they say :oopna2:

you aren't wrong. the only ones I believe because they've shown time and time again to be trustworthy is boz and eclipse. everyone else is just boring honestly and idk if they are reliable or not (and honestly? don't care to keep up)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole