Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The little gears in my head are going crazy trying to theorize what surprise would really have us gagged. Then I started thinking, what if she’s completely rebranding herself, like a name change, an alter ego (like ziggy stardust or slim shady) and releasing a record with a completely new sound. That would be insane 

Just now, lemonadedelrey said:

The little gears in my head are going crazy trying to theorize what surprise would really have us gagged. Then I started thinking, what if she’s completely rebranding herself, like a name change, an alter ego (like ziggy stardust or slim shady) and releasing a record with a completely new sound. That would be insane 

Imagine if she just permanently went back to Lizzy Grant :hype:

2 minutes ago, lemonadedelrey said:

what is she's goes back to her real name from her stage name  :gasp:  elizabeth grant debut record coming soon ?

6 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

WTF LOL i wasn't expecting thatttt

we have gone mad as a community

and my famous era :hooker:(jk)

no girl it was so funny ily i hope it doesn't come across as mean <3

8 minutes ago, American Whore said:

wait a minute, we haven't heard anything about why ben and ed kept posting using those fucking rocket emojis and stars emojis. "t-minus" refers to rockets launching. are we getting a spacy album really soon after ocean blvd??? can't wait for a new season of What if... Lana Del Rey Edition

to add onto this, we never understood lana's "stars align" story thing on insta either

Lana is making a Mars exclusive vinyl with a new track, Peppers feat. Rosemead

I believe this is  a triple album surprise. Because of the delay, we will now be getting the 'N' album and the 'C' (covers?) album on the same day as the 'D'id you Know... album.  DNC.

Omg what if she’s re-releasing all her limited edition vinyls like LFL coke bottle clear, honeymoon red etc etc :hdu:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

I believe this is  a triple album surprise. Because of the delay, we will now be getting the 'N' album and the 'C' (covers?) album on the same day as the 'D'id you Know... album.  DNC.

This is so crazy. Will never happen tho