Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Hide contents

they're the worst tracks of lana's career  😭  zero replay value.. i can't believe people like the batiste interlude 

Spoiler

Do you think she like…added them for a reason? 😭

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Reveal hidden contents

they're the worst tracks of lana's career  😭  zero replay value.. i can't believe people like the batiste interlude 

Isn’t one of them literally just a pastor’s sermon? I don’t know if the interludes qualify as songs

13 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I'm excited for Jon Batiste interlude but not Judah :toofunny: ...

Someone said parts of A&W were recorded by Lana in her car ...? Is this true? 

Spoiler

all imma say is one of those is really good and the other one rhymes with judah shit.:oprah3:

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

7 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

ijbol why would he say that 😭😭  

Lol honestly I don’t know. He’s been a complete asshole lately and I want out but… gotta afford those bills. Lord knows I don’t make enough money on my own!! What’s that phrase, “it’s cheaper to keep her?” I’m pathetic. This new album is like the only thing I’m even remotely looking forward to in life right now, good lord 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

I like how everyone who has heard the full album has very different opinions about the best songs but everyone agrees that the interludes are horrendous :thumb3:

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

@fl0r1dakil0s 

Hide contents

any potential Tik Tok hits? We need the streams 🫣

I can definitely see people making thirst traps on peppers but then again I haven’t heard it

4 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I like how everyone who has heard the full album has very different opinions about the best songs but everyone agrees that the interludes are horrendous :thumb3:

Spoiler

One of them is fire idk what everybody is going on about