Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

disrupting the chaos of this thread with this UV cover i did in the style of Ocean Blvd, i might do it for every album? :peace:

nQvDDfK.png

this is so gooodddd

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

5 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

disrupting the chaos of this thread with this UV cover i did in the style of Ocean Blvd, i might do it for every album? :peace:

nQvDDfK.png

gold days actually

the album that she will never gonna top if she even wants to:defeated:

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

nQvDDfK.png

Missed your artworks… :wowcry: This is incredible and perfectly captures the vibe of the record <3

23 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Hide contents

You're spot on in that The Grants might be her most '90s pop diva sounding ballad so far in a way. She'd probably hate us for saying that, but... I actually love it, haha.

Spoiler

when i first played it on that site i clicked off because i thought it was some old mariah carey ballad or something.. one of the choir singers really sounds like her imo, is it just me? i felt like it didnt fit lana at first but im growing to love it

26nuYZm.png

if the album leaks, i think the most appropriate thing to do would be to create a thread to discuss the leak cause we know damn well some ppl are gonna be so excited they're gonna forget to use spoilers, just a suggestion :kiss2:

17 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

nQvDDfK.png

this is so gorgeous queen omg we need this for all the albums please:kiss2:

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

38 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Reveal hidden contents

You're spot on in that The Grants might be her most '90s pop diva sounding ballad so far in a way. She'd probably hate us for saying that, but... I actually love it, haha.

wait… fr? okaaay the grants come through you had me at 

Spoiler

90s ballad