Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I showed the snippets to a friend of mine and he said every song sounds so different from each other, insiders were so right when they said there would be something for everyone.

Obsessed with people on this forum getting their non Lana Stan friends to review the album for them so they don’t have to listen to leaks :deadbanana:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

35 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

I know what you're saying, but the point for Lana may not be radio play. I think she knows exactly what she's doing. She chose to not really promote BB and seemed to want those songs out for other reasons that didn't involve the charts. She's capable of taking her music and career wherever she wants it to go, it's her story, not Ben and Eds.

Agreed! All I'm saying, though, is that she could have just as easily released this track in April, and sth more commercial next week. 

5 minutes ago, tulsa said:

if the album leaks, i think the most appropriate thing to do would be to create a thread to discuss the leak cause we know damn well some ppl are gonna be so excited they're gonna forget to use spoilers, just a suggestion :kiss2:

you can talk that up with elle, but we’ve never done that before so… im not sure. i’m sure at least 90% of people viewing this thread know to use spoilers when talking about the album.

it’s the asking for leaks, directing where to find leaks, and posting the actual leaks here that is the main concern, and i also feel like having two threads would make everything messy :um:

3 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

Fq3ncllXsAA2M6Q?format=jpg&name=large

nothing special, it’s just the countdown to the album release date

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

you can talk that up with elle, but we’ve never done that before so… im not sure. i’m sure at least 90% of people viewing this thread know to use spoilers when talking about the album.

it’s the asking for leaks, directing where to find leaks, and posting the actual leaks here that is the main concern, and i also feel like having two threads would make everything messy :um:

I think a separate thread would be good but also It wouldn’t be a good look for Elle if she made a thread dedicated to the leak.. it’d give off the impression that she condones the leaks which could be bad for the site 

2 hours ago, margaret soty said:

not The Grants slander :air:

Hide contents

The Grants doesn't even directly cover her family's issues, she doesn't mention anyone in her family (in Fingertips, for example, she mentions names)... The song is very cute and anyone could relate.

Spoiler

Actually The Grants does directly cover her family. She’s singing about her Uncle Dave who died while rock climbing the Rocky Mountains, she references him again in Fingertips. I think The Grants serve as a mission statement. Personally I think it would make a better album closer 

6 minutes ago, angry bitch no1 ob defender said:

this is so gorgeous queen omg we need this for all the albums please:kiss2:

thank u!!!

here is one for her best album honeymoon before i go to bed. ill make the rest over the weekend :)

FzFnY93.png

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

in the meantime girlies stream endless summer vacation, two more weeks :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

10 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

Obsessed with people on this forum getting their non Lana Stan friends to review the album for them so they don’t have to listen to leaks :deadbanana:

This is so smart, I should do this :true:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I’m so happy the albums only 2 weeks away because I can’t take anymore of this dog shit insider/leaker carrot dangling.  It’s mind numbing after awhile. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I decided against listening to leaks this era, between experiencing honeymoon for the first time via phone recordings of the album being played in urban outfitters and experiencing NFR via a recording of a cassette tape I’m choosing to have a nice first listen experience :lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

so pretty!!

I would like the album art so much better if it were done in high contrast, with solid and clean blacks and whites, without all the grey tones.  

Just now, birds of paradise said:

I decided against listening to leaks this era, between experiencing honeymoon for the first time via phone recordings of the album being played in urban outfitters and experiencing NFR via a recording of a cassette tape I’m choosing to have a nice first listen experience :lanahairflip2:

If it leaks in full HQ I might listen. But I am not listening to anymore 30 second clips or something that sounds like it’s been recorded on a Nokia 3210 from 1999. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

something that sounds like it’s been recorded on a Nokia 3210 from 1999

baby that’s just how the Judah smith interlude sounds