Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1. The Grants = Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd = Sweet = AW = Judah Smith Interlude = Jon Batiste Interlude = Fingertips = Paris, Texas = Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He’s Deep-Sea Fishing = Let The Light In = Margaret = Fishtail = Peppers = Taco Truck x VB

2. Kintsugi

? Candy Necklace

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Spoiler

I’m seeing some people saying her vocals aren’t mixed well and she’s kind of hard to understand. I’ve thought the same, at least from hearing Fingertips and A&W. Do you think this is intentional or just a mistake/bad mixing?

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Just now, maysparkle said:
  Hide contents

I’m seeing some people saying her vocals aren’t mixed well and she’s kind of hard to understand. I’ve thought the same, at least from hearing Fingertips and A&W. Do you think this is intentional or just a mistake/bad mixing?

Spoiler

i think its intentional but think atmos is gonna fix that and make it sound more spread out and separated

Hide contents

Spoiler

i think is intentional 

About Fingertips:

Spoiler

What do y'all think this meant? I have this theory I'll put after the verse

When I was fifteen, naked

Next door neighbors did a drive-by

Pulled me up by my waist, long hair to the beachside

I wanted to go out like you

Swim with the fishes that he caught on Rhode Island beaches

But sometimes it's just not your time

When I first listened to the track, I thought she's telling us abt a moment in her life where maybe she was so high on drugs/or so drunk at home, then her mother arrives, sees Lana so drunk/high to the point of almost getting an OD (or even ODing) and pulled her by her waist taking her to the hospital or wtv, while neighbors were passing by seeing the whole thing. The line I wanted to go out like you to me means she really tried killing herself by taking pills/doing drugs or something along the line. I know some of you talked abt this being abt rape & that could be the reason of why she did that stuff.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, esotericfaerie said:
  Hide contents

being hot and sexy has nothing to do with them sounding like unfinished demos which was my critique … 

Spoiler

If you don’t like hot and sexy music that makes you wanna do a hot and sexy dance just say that 

Hide contents

Spoiler

Bad mixing seems to be a constant issue for her:awk:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Hide contents

Spoiler

i think intentional since it seems like she’s in her imperfection era as she emphasized that on her bbc interview when talking about the grants intro. 

Just now, Yosemite said:

About Fingertips:

Hide contents

What do y'all think this meant? I have this theory I'll put after the verse

When I was fifteen, naked

Next door neighbors did a drive-by

Pulled me up by my waist, long hair to the beachside

I wanted to go out like you

Swim with the fishes that he caught on Rhode Island beaches

But sometimes it's just not your time

When I first listened to the track, I thought she's telling us abt a moment in her life where maybe she was so high on drugs/or so drunk at home, then her mother arrives, sees Lana so drunk/high to the point of almost getting an OD (or even ODing) and pulled her by her waist taking her to the hospital or wtv, while neighbors were passing by seeing the whole thing. The line I wanted to go out like you to me means she really tried killing herself by taking pills/doing drugs or something along the line. I know some of you talked abt this being abt rape & that could be the reason of why she did that stuff.

Spoiler

i understood the " Swim with the fishes that he caught on Rhode Island beaches But sometimes it's just not your time" and the other line about the water as her wanting to drown herself?

Hide contents

I really don’t know…. Ever since she switched her primary producer to Drew Erickson for Blue Banisters, the mixing has been kinda of. Which is shocking since I remember during UV she said she would make the mix the album until it’s perfect, took 5 months. Now she’s kinda meh about it, it seems

1 minute ago, Enco said:
  Hide contents

If you don’t like hot and sexy music that makes you wanna do a hot and sexy dance just say that 

Spoiler

why’re you acting like this is the only album where she has hot and sexy songs?? her previous albums did not have this issue which is why hearing it on her newest is disappointing

15 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Share your thoughts of it with us, girl:hdu:

Reveal hidden contents

Candy necklace didn't leak btw jashajhshs

Spoiler

BEFORE YOU TALK LET ME STOP WHAT YOU'RE SAYING I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW THAT YOU HATE ME :paris: THIS IS A SERVEEEEEEE

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, lanitataco said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i understood the " Swim with the fishes that he caught on Rhode Island beaches But sometimes it's just not your time" and the other line about the water as her wanting to drown herself?

Spoiler

It could be very well be that. That line I thought like some spiritual stuff, like post-death shit. But that can also make sense

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif