Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:
  Hide contents

Erm no…it’s top 6 maybe. Let’s not over rate it after first listens 

Spoiler

Well, for me, it's definitely higher than Blue Banisters, Honeymoon, Violet Bent Backwards and Paradise. May work better than Chemtrails too.

I still need to listen to it in full (with Candy Necklace etc) to really be able to gauge. It has the potential to be a better overall experience than Ultra, which is incredible but only in the first half. 

13 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Second half of Taco Truck x VB is giving “NFR VB was so successful lemme see if I can ride the wave several years later by releasing a remix” 💀💀💀

Spoiler

OOP I’m in my automatic typing phase sjdbdjdb but lemme explain chile like to expand on this she’s such a creative genius you had all this time to come up with a bangin closer and you literally chose to repurpose she really said lemme dig into my protools archives and find this audio take I recorded after scarfing down carne asada tacos from the taco truck around the corner like 😭😭😭

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

i wonder how many of yall just listen to celebrity music bc this mix is fine imo. listen to some indie shit on bandcamp.

Spoiler

This take is so funny because Lana is a professional artist and having your vocals sound like they are coming from another room on a sexy trap song does NOT work for anyone:paris:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, lanitataco said:

i wonder how many of yall just listen to celebrity music bc this mix is fine imo. listen to some indie shit on bandcamp.

is this directed at me??:trisha: bc I love the song, I promise!!!

WAIT WHAT did the whole album leak? I thought you were still talking about the tagged songs and snippets :hide:

Is Candy Necklace out there too or is it still a mystery? :judgingu3:

I think I'll wait until next week cause it's so close already :creepna2: (I'll probably listen to it tomorrow :icant:)

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Saving some of you all’s reviews to look back at tomorrow when I listen again, so thanks for sharing. I like to be able to read others thoughts when dissecting an album :flutter:

Just still in shock we have these songs finally. So much to take in. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Just now, Blossom said:

is this directed at me??:trisha: bc I love the song, I promise!!!

naurrr not you just everyone saying this mix is bad and imperfect while comparing her older music that has a different style and tone. this album is raw and personal.

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

5 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

We listen to other artists, or have listened to other Lana albums? The mixing is alright

Spoiler

but there are songs that are mixed poorly? But it's done on purpose I think--to add "texture" to the sound, it's hit or miss for some people. It's not that big of a deal.

Spoiler

CAUSE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU KNOW 

AND WHEN YOU’RE OLD YOU’RE OLD

LIKE HOLLYWOOD AND ME

THAT DIAMOND ON YOUR RING 

:xcry::xcry::xcry:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

WAIT WHAT did the whole album leak? I thought you were still talking about the tagged songs and snippets :hide:

Is Candy Necklace out there too or is it still a mystery? :judgingu3:

I think I'll wait until next week cause it's so close already :creepna2: (I'll probably listen to it tomorrow :icant:)

The whole album leaked except for candy necklace. No one knows where she is :rip:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

4 minutes ago, Enco said:
  Hide contents

GET HIGH
DROP ACID

NEVER DIE

NOT TODAY

LAKE PLACID!!

legendary

Spoiler

queen telling me to drop acid again... its been a while might just need to!
:true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

7 minutes ago, Blossom said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone else hear 2012 Garage Band vibes in the Venice Bitch part? I love the song but...

Spoiler

There’s an effect in the song that reminds me of early 2000s hip hop/trap like Low by Flo Rida or Soulja Boy. Not saying the actual song sounds like them. I love it tbh :bebe: reminds me of riding down the 405 with my dad 

sgopYhV.gif

Spoiler

there’s a certain point the body can’t come back from
and in one year we’ve learned the turn of the mouth
the depth that the chest cavity takes
Chucky was there for three out of three
I was there for the third because I couldn’t be there
For the one who was closest to me

Omg someone hold me :defeated: