Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Taco Truck outro is growing on me already. It feels like we’re all kicked back in our lawn chairs next to the pool with our sunglasses on with smiles on our faces sayin “yeah, here comes AOTY. Scammies aren’t ready” :sass:

The shift from Lana’s modern voice in Kintsugi to Lana’s Old Hollywood voice in Fingertips. I’m obsessed. This album is like a stream of consciousness between all of Lana’s personalities and mental illnesses

Spoiler

I’m actually not listening in full until it releases:tommy: that’s how I keep the release date still a little bit exciting for me… I just listen to the tracks out of order and then get the full experience on release night

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i got my lana back so happy bc the last few albums were letting me down :trisha: she was slowly falling off my apple music replay. she will be #1 album and artist on it this year :true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

why is everyone scared by paris texas :bebe: its so sweet an innocent sounding to me.

Spoiler

It is sweet and innocent! But there’s something unsettling about it to me. Kind of like the twins from the shining or something lmao. It’s not a bad thing, I love it. 

Just now, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

I’m actually not listening in full until it releases:tommy: that’s how I keep the release date still a little bit exciting for me… I just listen to the tracks out of order and then get the full experience on release night

doing this next time :true:

Spoiler

Wait why does this leak of Fingertips sound way better… like it has actual production 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

It’s sounds like a music box to me I love it, her vocals sound AMAZING on it

Her most stunning and vocally beautiful moment I’ve heard. And the “it’s time to go” repetition RIPS my heart out 

Just now, lemonadedelrey said:
  Hide contents

It is sweet and innocent! But there’s something unsettling about it to me. Kind of like the twins from the shining or something lmao. It’s not a bad thing, I love it. 

Spoiler

not the twins in the shining :bebe: i didnt mean it bad, it was just interesting because ive seen several people say something similar and its just i did NOT get that at all. its so interesting how everyone takes different things from each song.

idk paris sounds like it belongs in Brave (2012) or sumn

Just now, imaginist said:
  Hide contents

I think this album is definitely deserving of a #3 spot for me.

whats your top 2 and 1

7 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

why is everyone scared by paris texas :bebe: its so sweet an innocent sounding to me.

Spoiler

Yeah I’m not understanding why everyone is hating on it? I mean I haven’t listened to it yet but I’ve heard people complimenting it too? I guess not every song is for everyone. Can’t wait to listen for myself.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

5 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

i think if i HAD to pick one song off the album it would be grandfather... fingertips i am sorry!!!

Spoiler

Ah, I knew Grandfather would find it's fan base!

I'm just so in love with Jack right now. To produce Grandfather, Paris, Texas and Let the Right - one of the greatest trios of her career. I hope they make 10 more albums together. Sure, it's not Summertime Sadness and it won't chart or whatever. But it's just so god-damn beautiful!

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

idk paris sounds like it belongs in Brave (2012) or sumn

whats your top 2 and 1

NFR and LFL. I know some will hate that, but there are so many songs on those albums that resonate so much with me. They’re irreplaceable