Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

if TWBTKYN is real/had anything to do with Ocean Blvd, BTKYN has to be “But They Know Your Name”

Or “before they knew your name” maybe

10 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Candy Necklace – 0:56-1:04 (overall length 5:14)

Fingertips – 2:39-2:45 (overall length 5:48)

This shows at what place of the songs the snippets are, we didn't have that before.

No, it's one that leaked as "untitled".

Omg, didn’t realize that snippet was confirmed to be fingertips. I thought it was just speculated 

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

The Candy Necklace snippet Lana shared is the beginning of the song, it goes from 0:56 to 1:05.

The overall song duration is 5:14 so it might progress into something else than just piano :dua:

we dont mind it being full piano actually

also, it could also mean the snippet is a pre-chorus

and also for giving me Margaret

“They Watch But/Because They Know Your Name”, maybe? This potential title could tie back to the themes of being watched on High By the Beach.

Lana posted a still from the HBTB video before she deactivated her Instagram, and Eclipse alluded to the song recently when talking about the album - BoZ asking on Twitter if Lana ever sampled her own song could be related to this, especially since Swan Song samples HBTB and Lana referenced Swan Song in the W Mag interview.

beautiful semi-spoken verses

rockefeller pre chorus

catchy chorus

stunning bridge

satisfying outro like title track

this is the vibe I get from CN I hope it turns out something like this :eartha:

and also for giving me Margaret

i feel like i missed something, someone tell me real quick so i don't have to read 30+ pages, are we all just playing the guessing game again? bc that sounds fun rn

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 hours ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Do we know whether the songs from the album are registered on Shazam?

i've tried shazaming the song we have and a snippet but nothing new comes up

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can we talk about how the standard cover for Ocean Blvd might just be her best album cover

It's so beautiful :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I just dreamed of a new song by Lana. It was a simple piece, just the piano and Lana, but so beautiful and sad, melancholy as only Lana can sing, that I woke up in tears. :xcry: And you would also burst into tears every time you heard it. The piano sounded a bit like in Sweet Carolina or maybe French Restaurant, her voice was more high, soft and tender, the melody a bit repetitive. I don't remember the lyrics, but they seemed very personal and heartbreaking.

ooo this is fun

The World Before They Knew Yesterday's News

The Way Back - They Know You Next

(are we just guessing randomly or is the "they know your name" thing someone confirmed? @lilac heaven i'm lost gorl)

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

okay i can’t really fit That Was Before They Knew Your Name anywhere over the blurry track list but i am kind of convinced with that one :ma:

TKYN isn’t confirmed it just makes a lot of sense 😭

i thought it sounded real so i couldn't tellllll omg :lange:

giphy.gif