Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

ooo this is fun

The World Before They Knew Yesterday's News

The Way Back - They Know You Next

(are we just guessing randomly or is the "they know your name" thing someone confirmed? @lilac heaven i'm lost gorl)

TKYN isn’t confirmed it just made the most sense to me (sorry posting this again because my replies were merged lol)

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

TKYN isn’t confirmed it just made the most sense to me (sorry posting this again because my replies were merged lol)

ooo girl can you post the pic again? the blurry one lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Jaeden xx said:

Guys did this blurry tracklist come from? catch me up

it was an official email from either the lana del rey web store or LDR village that had a gif of all the vinyl variants basically saying "buy them right now because some are sold out!" and the gif had the blurry tracklists on each thing

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 hours ago, imapartygirl said:

Untitled-1.jpg      Here is the blurry tracklist for whoever asked

nvm I found her anything else I'm missing 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

one thing to note about trying to match things with the blurry TL is that based on Candy Necklace’s length (track 6) on the TL, it seems like features are listed with the song titles as well. so at least tracks 5, 6, 10, and 15 for sure

I thought That Was Before They Knew Your Name fit perfectly in track 10 and then i remembered SYML’s name has to be there too :rip:

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

one thing to note about trying to match things with the blurry TL is that based on Candy Necklace’s length (track 6) on the TL, it seems like features are listed with the song titles as well. so at least tracks 5, 6, 10, and 15 for sure

I thought That Was Before They Knew Your Name fit perfectly in track 10 and then i remembered SYML’s name has to be there too :rip:

Would Lana write "feat SYML" when only sampling a melody? I know she added him to the cover but it would still be unusual.

Side C of the vinyl is going to be fire with all of those long ass titles. :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

can someone please catch me up, i haven’t been active all day. i’d appreciate it !! mwah :kiss:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, mssainttropez said:

can someone please catch me up, i haven’t been active all day. i’d appreciate it !! mwah :kiss:

absolutely nothing happened Ocean Blvd related :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

absolutely nothing happened Ocean Blvd related :bebe:

lol thank you babes !!

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

5 hours ago, the ocean said:

feeling in the mood to confess because this thread needs SOMETHING

Reveal hidden contents

alright is it time to confess that i made these fake tracklists :xgiggle:

i wanted to have my own little DNC diamonds never crack fake debris tracklist moment and i didn't think either would catch on

lYpyHj5.jpg

CyvDdgQ.jpg

also english is my native language and the typos in the first fake one were just me being briefly illiterate :air:

025529180ae63918e799fa9f8a52f6c2a57f2f5a

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

25 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it was an official email from either the lana del rey web store or LDR village that had a gif of all the vinyl variants basically saying "buy them right now because some are sold out!" and the gif had the blurry tracklists on each thing

you're acting as if you didn't intercept lanas emails and conned us all by creating a pixel dense photo of a tracklist with keyboard smash just blurred out... we all know your secret !!! mods!! get them!!!

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif