Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Omg me lashing out at Jared summoned Cuntsugi :oic2:

@Kintsugi I’m sorry to be bothering you with this but if you had to describe track 8 in three words, what words would you use? I’m very curious about that track since we know nothing about it. Thank you in advance!

IMG-1607.jpg

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

It's the one made up by @the ocean :hide:

no the one that ocean made up is the ‘don’t sacrifice family’ right? i’ve never heard of 

Spoiler

god plays songs of the soul only my friends who hid do silently fear

before…

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I assumed the “@honeymoon from hell” post from Jack was just a reference to Lana/her account, but what if she is indeed sampling a song from Honeymoon in a darker,  more rage-y way..:oprah2:

an angry track closing the record…I’d like to see it:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

So either someone got really lucky OR one of the people who made those fake tracklists are being sneaky by slipping in one real title that they knew somehow :bebe: 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I assumed the “@honeymoon from hell” post from Jack was just a reference to Lana/her account, but what if she is indeed sampling a song from Honeymoon in a darker,  more rage-y way..:oprah2:

It’s nothing from honeymoon sadly because Rick and Kieron would be credited if it was and we have the writing credits of the album already 

7 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

watch it be the deep sea fishing one

it must be😭 either that or the god pur safety on waters or whatever

with san francisco being out, i think these are the only two options left

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I don't think it's the FJM one because isn't that track 11

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

if the deep sea fishing one is the title, then "fishtails" could also be real ig :ma:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

i can't if it's the grandfather fishing one lmfao i was the one who posted it here first when i found it on musicbrainz but then everyone made fun of me and said people can edit that website themselves and i was so embarrassed

1 minute ago, Blue Ribbon said:

if the deep sea fishing one is the title, then "fishtails" could also be real ig :ma:

i just wanted to say that!!!

giphy.gif

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

it’s an ocean themed song too so probably

i tried going through kintsugis likes but can’t find anything since it only shows some. he did like a post saying ‘kintsugi posted saying  jimmy jimmy coco puff and dragonwhore said there is a song about jimmy’ so that might be a lyric or song title 

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

It’s nothing from honeymoon sadly because Rick and Kieron would be credited if it was and we have the writing credits of the album already 

When Lana samples Venice & I finally get another “everything, whatever” moment:oprah4:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I am lowkey thinking it’s the “grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he’s deep sea fishing” one

She’s posted a ton about her grandparents recently, BOZ said it’s ocean themed and it kinda makes sense 

but also like do we know where that even came from? 

"I guess you're all ignoring it cause it sounds ridiculous "

in the ridiculousness contest between grandfather fishing and god put safety, i think grandfather fishing wins lol

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

i wouldn't be much surprised if it's the god put safety one :oic3: out of ALL titles that was the most believable imo

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I am lowkey think it’s the “grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he’s deep sea fishing” one

She’s posted a ton about her grandparents recently, BOZ said it’s ocean themed and it kinda makes sense 

but also like do we know where that even came from? 

musicbrainz

i posted it here a few days ago

it was in editing history of the album's page where you could see grandfather fishing and another title "fishtails" being erased after being added i guess

but then people said anyone can edit that website and we immediately discarded both titles

giphy.gif