Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

4 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

I just realized that the red box she showed on insta might be for the A&W necklace. That’s totally fine but I was hoping it would be for the coke spoon:toofunny:

I never understood why people thought that was for the spoon necklace because the original is different? Or at least the one I bought in 2018 was a in a simple red velvet box with no gold ornaments 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Just now, Fireffie said:

I never understood why people thought that was for the spoon necklace because the original is different? Or at least the one I bought in 2018 was a in a simple red velvet box with no gold ornaments 

You’re right. The coke spoon box is different but it was still a red box, so I figured that maybe they just updated the design or something 

This is so stressing. I really want that lighter. I have never bought merch from her before, does anyone from Europe know anything about taxes and shipping? I live in Sweden as a reference

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

3 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

This is so stressing. I really want that lighter. I have never bought merch from her before, does anyone from Europe know anything about taxes and shipping? I live in Sweden as a reference

If you buy anything outside of the European Union, you'll have to pay for taxes before you can pick up your package. I think it's a percentage based on the package's value, so the bigger the order, the bigger the tax fee! I live in Sweden too, the only things I've bought from the US is the Urban Outfitters vinyls and the Fuck it I love you hoodie (I love it so much :wub:).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

If you buy anything outside of the European Union, you'll have to pay for taxes before you can pick up your package. I think it's a percentage based on the package's value, so the bigger the order, the bigger the tax fee! I live in Sweden too, the only things I've bought from the US is the Urban Outfitters vinyls and the Fuck it I love you hoodie (I love it so much :wub:).

Thank you so much! Are there any official Lana stores in EU? There is a French one right?

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐