Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

12 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

anyone else who feels like this merch drop has been delayed? why would platenzaak send out an email by accident on february 10th if the merch wasn’t going to release around that time? i mean it’s almost been two weeks since then and that’s quite a long time i think

that's what I'm thinking too. Maybe they realised how much interest the merch is gathering and are producing more before it drops? 

anyway - if she could drop it on the 28th once I get paid that would be lovely.

4 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

anyone else who feels like this merch drop has been delayed? why would platenzaak send out an email by accident on february 10th if the merch wasn’t going to release around that time? i mean it’s almost been two weeks since then and that’s quite a long time i think

I think something happened for sure. At the very least merch was supposed to drop at one point when A&W dropped. And then that plan changed:crying5:

Includes:

• Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd Standard CD
  • Under Ocean Hoodie Black - 8.5 oz. unisex hoodie in Black featuring Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd’ emblem printed on front chest & original album art on back. - 80/20 cotton/polyester.

That's the whole description.

7 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

yeah it has to be more than just a box with a hoodie/t-shirt and a cd

I still think there is another vinyl boxset coming…manifesting! :creepna3:

7 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I still think there is another vinyl boxset coming…manifesting! :creepna3:

We need a boxset that's a combination of the Ultraviolence and Honeymoon ones. A special vinyl like the Ultraviolence boxset and a bunch of gorgeous pictures like the Honeymoon boxset. (I know the Ultraviolence one also came with pictures, but the Honeymoon one had many more.)

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

1 hour ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

yeah it has to be more than just a box with a hoodie/t-shirt and a cd

I'm actually very doubtful of the boxset housing any sort of clothing items, that just seems very impractical given that clothing comes in different shapes and sizes. Makes no sense to me from a logistics POV.

To me the description means that it's a package, you got both the boxset and the hoodie/t-shirt of your choosing.

Are bundles still allowed under BB chart rules? Like can you bundle a clothing item with a digital LP and can that count towards a sale for the tracking week? If so, maybe that’s what they’re doing.  

I wish she would take note for Taylor (which she kind of did with all the exclusive vinyls) and do limited edition single vinyls and remixes. If for no other reason than for the fans collection and $$$. I have no problem giving Lana my coins tbh.

4 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

Are bundles still allowed under BB chart rules? Like can you bundle a clothing item with a digital LP and can that count towards a sale for the tracking week? If so, maybe that’s what they’re doing.  

That’s what I was saying earlier she should do! There are for sure gonna be scalpers trying to buy up the lighters to resell, might as well get an album sale out of that! Lol 

I'm not sure about the billboard rules but I think that’s allowed?? I know items have to be prepared by release day for it to count, can’t be a future dated preorder. 

34 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

I wish she would take note for Taylor (which she kind of did with all the exclusive vinyls) and do limited edition single vinyls and remixes. If for no other reason than for the fans collection and $$$. I have no problem giving Lana my coins tbh.

it can be bundled but the item has to be available for a lower price without the digital single attached. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.