Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

14 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Has anyone tried buying it yet? I can add it to my cart and check out but I'm worried that since its for Spotify fans they would cancel my order or something lol

Niall Horan did the same thing, I didn’t get a link from Spotify (though I listen to him a lot) but I was able to order his Spotify exclusive from the webstore links. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I only have the US link, her French shop didn't add it yet and UK / German shop use a different shop software which I can't monitor for new products.

Thanks you're doing God's work 

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

but is this a sign that Lana might also be teaming up w Spotify's first fan program for her upcoming tour:hdu:?

E73-CF9-F7-BA75-4913-A024-89-FD3-E69-D6-CD.jpg

i meannnn probably not but worth keeping an eye on why not :smile2:

I kind of hate that though because Lana is my number one listened to artist but I use Apple Music:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

19 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Has anyone tried buying it yet? I can add it to my cart and check out but I'm worried that since its for Spotify fans they would cancel my order or something lol

I bought one with no issues 

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

glad the picture disc is only available on her us store because i can’t afford any more merch anyways

/european 

wait there's a fucking picture disc???

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I only have the US link, her French shop didn't add it yet and UK / German shop use a different shop software which I can't monitor for new products.

As far as I remember, Spotify exclusives are only sold on the US and UK webstores

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Picture discs sound like shit and it’s not even my fave pic from the photoshoot so I’m gonna pass:defeated:

picture discs are the only ones I usually don't collect, but it looks nice at least lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

when i saw "fans first vinyl" in the link for the slightest second i rly thought it was gna b her #freethenipple pic, even tho she's already stated she decided against using the nude photos due to other upcoming projects or whatever, sdhfgvbjfkgdfs:cryney:but like a girl can dream :cryney: that pic is so iconic, wld make a rly cool disc