Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

25 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i wish the lighter, jacket and necklace would ship before march 24th :crai:

I knowwww & my dumb ass got the boxset too so I’m waiting till at least April 6th or everything :toofloppy:

36 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

There’s more countries than this??!?!

I am not too sure that the responsible ones of her management actually know this, lol. Her way (and other universal artists') to release stuff in the last years make me doubt it... I tend to believe they think that Europe is a country and "UK" was the name of its capital. 

It was expensive watch it 

9 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I am not too sure that the responsible ones of her management actually know this, lol. Her way (and other universal artists') to release stuff in the last years make me doubt it... I tend to believe they think that Europe is a country and "UK" was the name of its capital. 

Wait because I believe this too…. OMFG?

18 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Wait because I believe this too…. OMFG?

LOL yes, we are the UK(E) (=United Kingdoms of Europe) and our president is a Monarch called King Charles :party:

But seriously, I sometimes think the US Universal Music heads really have no idea how things are working in Europe since Brexit... 

I "love" how I had to buy my merch in UK, the red vinyl in France, the green one in Denmark, the white one in my home country and the spotify vinyl in the US.

On 2/26/2023 at 9:34 AM, boom like that said:

Was hesitating a lot on getting the necklace. Like, I want it but I'm short on money and don't know how often I would even wear it (its a specific look) I was hesitant up until the last moment and still didn't buy it and now its sold out :twirls:don't think I'm too sad about it but also kinda am (?) 2fBJ4Vs.jpg If it restocks in my size I'll get it but its not looking too good for all the boom like that's in the world (me :creep:)

Saw the necklace restock in the UK store in my size and took it as a sign

demfUtG.gif

Am extremely happy about it gojVtut.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

9 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Saw the necklace restock in the UK store in my size and took it as a sign

Am extremely happy about it 

Was the same for me. Was undecided all the time, and then, after sold out, one came back and I just had to buy it, lol. Her insta pic of her holding the box kind of convinced me, too. I only hope the UK one comes with a box, too. It's only pictured on the US page. 

this rollout is by far the most i've spent on her and i dont regret it only bc the variants have different covers. :oprah3: this is also my first picture disc so im gonna cut my self some slack by dropping 40$ i shouldnt have on it 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

25 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Was the same for me. Was undecided all the time, and then, after sold out, one came back and I just had to buy it, lol. Her insta pic of her holding the box kind of convinced me, too. I only hope the UK one comes with a box, too. It's only pictured on the US page. 

omg i really hope the one from uk comes with a box, now i'm nervous hahahah

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

4 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

this rollout is by far the most i've spent on her and i dont regret it only bc the variants have different covers. :oprah3: this is also my first picture disc so im gonna cut my self some slack by dropping 40$ i shouldnt have on it 

I'm pretty sure the COCC era was the most I've ever spent on preorders. There were so many different color variations, almost all with that same cover :facepalm: At least this era we are getting different artwork along with the different vinyl variations. I would prefer it to be this way imo.

Since I wanted a pic disc and we got that yesterday (yay), I would be the most content with this era if UO had a pastel kinda yellow vinyl to match the font of the standard artwork (I feel like that was a missed opportunity tbh) and a tata vinyl boxset with different artwork. Maybe Lana's tatas wouldn't be plastered across the cover, but the picture she shared clearly showed the pic being used as a vinyl sleeve, maybe inside the boxset or something. That's my 2 cents at least. Of course we all probably want something different and everyone won't always be happy. Overall, I think Lana and her team have done a great job with the different variations this era :D

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

5 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

5 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I'm pretty sure the COCC era was the most I've ever spent on preorders. There were so many different color variations, almost all with that same cover :facepalm: At least this era we are getting different artwork along with the different vinyl variations. I would prefer it to be this way imo.

Since I wanted a pic disc and we got that yesterday (yay), I would be the most content with this era if UO had a pastel kinda yellow vinyl to match the font of the standard artwork (I feel like that was a missed opportunity tbh) and a tata vinyl boxset with different artwork.

(...) 

Overall, I think Lana and her team have done a great job with the different variations this era :D

I fully agree, maybe we get the box set and a yellow vinyl in the 2 weeks around release date to push sales and charts. 

Was the same for me with Chemtrails. I hated spending all the money on mostly the same cover all the time (since my collection is kind of complete and it's one of my favorite albums, I felt the need to get them all, lol) . Glad this time they have way more different photos on the covers. But who knows what else will come, maybe we will top Chemtrails... 🙈

52 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Yea the picture did it for me too :flutter: It looks gorgeous and I'm glad I was able to catch the restock just in time :gurl:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

55 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

let's not talk about how i've spent €524 (excluding shipping and taxes) on her since december 7th 2022 :bebe:

Ughh I’m scared to add up my purchases this era but here it goes :crying5:

$741.94 :lange:

Whoops :oop2: I’m a little ashamed but I also know I’m gonna probably sell some of the vinyl variants eventually and I really do love all the merch I bought 

The picture disc restocked in the UK store! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 hours ago, Olympia said:

I fully agree, maybe we get the box set and a yellow vinyl in the 2 weeks around release date to push sales and charts. 

Was the same for me with Chemtrails. I hated spending all the money on mostly the same cover all the time (since my collection is kind of complete and it's one of my favorite albums, I felt the need to get them all, lol) . Glad this time they have way more different photos on the covers. But who knows what else will come, maybe we will top Chemtrails... 🙈

I also thought the pale yellow with standard artwork was a missed opportunity.. I think if they do decide to do it, it will be after release. I think a lot of people (me being one) would cancel their standard vinyl preorder to preorder the yellow instead and then it wouldn’t necessarily boost sales that much 

I collect vinyl but I did not want the same Chem trail cover over and over, I bought the yellow variant and pic disk and then the other alt. Covers 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

18 hours ago, Elle said:

Stuff like this makes me upset to see :smokes3:

Like, I get the hustle, but it really sucks for the fans. I think it’s understandable if you bought a vinyl for yourself with the intention of keeping it and then deciding to sell it sometime later when the resale value increases and at that point you value the benefits of selling it rather than keeping it yourself, but buying something solely for the intention of selling it immediately after for a hiked up price is really nasty - especially multiple copies. Really unfortunate for those who wanted the vinyl for themselves and couldn’t get one due to resellers. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen a resale group promote flipping limited Lana vinyls this cycle either x

A post shared by Nibble! (@nibblenotify)

only upside to the upcoming recession forecasted is that scalpers and others who buy to resell will be liquidating their collections for much cheaper prices (still overpriced but a MUCH better deal… the fact that Taylor’s RSD 2022 eg. is going for over $150 is CRIMINAL)