Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

The Spotify picture disc is back in stock too

They keep surprising me this era with their constant restocks. I wouldn't be surprised to see all the exclusive cassettes and cds released today come back in stock soon. I think the demand for everything keeps far exceeding what they anticipate

Still hoping for signed things and a vinyl boxset.... hell I'd even take a cd boxset

4 minutes ago, yourboy said:

Probably the lamest and laziest "variant" ever. It's great when people buy it at face value, but when I see these Assai "editions" getting resold for higher price? Nope.

I collect Lana everything but I have no interest in these Assai "editions"

They are literally a piece of paper with fake Japanese from a store. Like what's so special about it? It's the exact same indie variant but with their own custom obi strip... dumb, sorrynotsorry

11 minutes ago, babetteateoatmeal said:

i don't need all that but this deal is crazy? collectors, now is your time

FqTsogiWYAECWL1?format=jpg&name=large

Crazy, with the discount it was £99 inc. postage :P!! Too good not to get!

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

1 hour ago, fine china said:

I noticed for a band I listen to that only their UK store had bundles while the US site had everything separate. They really hate Americans. 

If you interpret it like this, they hate the EU much more. No EU store got any of the interesting merch like lighter, nacklace or jacket, none got the Spotify vinyl and the bundles we have don't save much money. For the cassette bundle, it saves 0,30 EUR per item. They obviously think EU will order from UK, but UK ships to UK only, at least records. And for the merch from UK we pay customs twice, even if we might be able to get 35% back.... 

It was expensive watch it 

9 minutes ago, Olympia said:

If you interpret it like this, they hate the EU much more. No EU store got any of the interesting merch like lighter, nacklace or jacket, none got the Spotify vinyl and the bundles we have don't save much money. For the cassette bundle, it saves 0,30 EUR per item. They obviously think EU will order from UK, but UK ships to UK only, at least records. And for the merch from UK we pay customs twice, even if we might be able to get 35% back.... 

That sucks so much. Lana has such a huge fanbase in Europe, I feel like she's always been more popular in Europe than the US too... I don't understand why they don't make it more easily available, like, do they not want to make money? It would obviously sell.

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

That sucks so much. Lana has such a huge fanbase in Europe, I feel like she's always been more popular in Europe than the US too... I don't understand why they don't make it more easily available, like, do they not want to make money? It would obviously sell.

I can't help the feeling the people in charge simply have no idea how things are working in Europe. And that they totally dismissed there was something called Brexit. However, that UK store makes me so angry - that they ship media only to UK is so bad, and besides they didn't do their homework. Last year there was a new regulation the shops have to take the VAT immediately from the customer and declare this on the parcel. But universal UK just takes the VAT and obviously does NOT declare it, as they should by law. So people pay it twice. If they complain later and insist, they get the VAT back from them as it looks like, but you still pay additional fees because of incorrect declaration. 

I imagine the reason why the EU didn't get some of the more unique merch is probably due to production and that some things can't be shipped/sold there for specific reasons...the necklace for one because its being produced by a small business in California...just wouldn't be possible to make that much of it

But for some of the other things (lighter, jacket) its possible that its made with materials that can't legally be sold in a lot of European countries because they're known to be toxic or have carcinogens 

The one windbreaker that was sold as Chemtrails merch came with the proposition 65 warning (which is only a thing because of California law) that the materials used to make it contain carcinogens (aka may cause cancer)

I wish they would just make it with safer and better materials, but when it comes to mass produced merch its often made as dirt cheap as possible :xgiggle:

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

17 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I imagine the reason why the EU didn't get some of the more unique merch is probably due to production and that some things can't be shipped/sold there for specific reasons...the necklace for one because its being produced by a small business in California...just wouldn't be possible to make that much of it

But for some of the other things (lighter, jacket) its possible that its made with materials that can't legally be sold in a lot of European countries because they're known to be toxic or have carcinogens 

The one windbreaker that was sold as Chemtrails merch came with the proposition 65 warning (which is only a thing because of California law) that the materials used to make it contain carcinogens (aka may cause cancer)

I wish they would just make it with safer and better materials, but when it comes to mass produced merch its often made as dirt cheap as possible :xgiggle:

I don't think that's the reason. The Chemtrails windbreaker is still available in her German store btw. And so far I am pretty sure that UK and EU have similar regulations regarding this, as we have just split. We also could most likely not import/order the items from US or UK if they contained forbidden materials. 

Oh, and if they have like 5000 necklaces to ship to UK, they could easily give 50% of them to UK and 50%to EU. 

27 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I don't think that's the reason. The Chemtrails windbreaker is still available in her German store btw. And so far I am pretty sure that UK and EU have similar regulations regarding this, as we have just split. We also could most likely not import/order the items from US or UK if they contained forbidden materials. 

Oh, and if they have like 5000 necklaces to ship to UK, they could easily give 50% of them to UK and 50%to EU. 

Never mind then lol maybe her team really just doesn't know how VAT taxes work in the EU

I think there's still the possibility that the merch will be available later on release day for those in the EU too

2 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

The Spotify picture disc is back in stock too

They keep surprising me this era with their constant restocks. I wouldn't be surprised to see all the exclusive cassettes and cds released today come back in stock soon. I think the demand for everything keeps far exceeding what they anticipate

Still hoping for signed things and a vinyl boxset.... hell I'd even take a cd boxset

I kind of think they're allowing more people to get what they want to avoid people getting screwed over by scalpers. 

That or they're just creating a "shortage" so people impulse buy

Either way get your coin Lana lmao :hype:

unnamed.gif

34 minutes ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

How can you ship from the UK store to the US? I tried to checkout and it wouldn’t let me:crai:or are there other international stores that ship to the US?

The UK store generally does not ship any orders containing records to outside UK. You can only order merch and bundles not including records abroad. That's why you usually also cannot order signed items from there to outside UK, as they always combined them with records so far. 

Edit: Looks like this changed. Obviously I can buy CDs and MCs to Germany now... 

25 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Never mind then lol maybe her team really just doesn't know how VAT taxes work in the EU

I think there's still the possibility that the merch will be available later on release day for those in the EU too

Never mind, I already ordered from the UK anyway (merch you can order at least, just no records) - so if we get them in EU, it will be too late to cancel the UK order most likely. But because of the discount code and because I will claim the double tax back, it won't make much difference. 

Wait now I'm confused...I bought the CD and Cassette bundle from the UK (I'm in the US) but does that mean I won't get it and they'll cancel the order?

I got the order confirmation and everything...and I bought the one signed CD from the French store in 2021 and it shipped to me so I'm not sure lol

15 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Wait now I'm confused...I bought the CD and Cassette bundle from the UK (I'm in the US) but does that mean I won't get it and they'll cancel the order?

I got the order confirmation and everything...and I bought the one signed CD from the French store in 2021 and it shipped to me so I'm not sure lol

No, it looks like they changed their UK only policy for CDs and MCs. But that's new. Obviously only vinyls are still blocked. So don't worry. 

Why do by huge record companies make things one country exclusive like you have enough money to pay whatever but you won't accept my money like plss lemme buy :oprah3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~