Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Pretty sure the alt cd’s poster is the “booklet”.

That’s my fear :toofunny: I want the poster but at the same time I don’t want the cd to have no cover, I think I’m just gonna wait for now and see once they come out 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

So we have less than three weeks till release, when do we think she is going to be dropping her signed cds (assuming she chooses to💀) all I know is I need to be prepared because I missed the blue banisters drop because I was dealing with a newborn and was sooooo upset at the time :silly:

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

That’s my fear :toofunny: I want the poster but at the same time I don’t want the cd to have no cover, I think I’m just gonna wait for now and see once they come out 

The booklet is the poster :smokes:so I recommend buying two for keeping one cute and intact while having the other booklet on the wall as a poster! Kinda cool

50 minutes ago, emliqua said:

So we have less than three weeks till release, when do we think she is going to be dropping her signed cds (assuming she chooses to💀) all I know is I need to be prepared because I missed the blue banisters drop because I was dealing with a newborn and was sooooo upset at the time :silly:

I guess they will be available as soon as it is too late to cancel any unsigned orders ;-) so one week before or after release date, as usually. 

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

The last time the poster (showing a red car...) for the vinyl was a double 12" sized print lying inside the vinyl sleeve like a booklet. I don't see the CD description talking about a poster...? 

It was expensive watch it 

3 hours ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

what do you guys think the rarest vinyl will be??

personally i think (from rarest to least rare)

1. White ($100-200)

2. Light Pink ($85-150)

3. Dark Pink ($75-100)

4. Green (retail)

5. Black (retail)

1. White

2. Picture Disc

3. Pink

4. Green

5. Dark Pink

6. Black

the dark pink one will probably be restocked again and again like the COCC one. It never really sold out anywhere in EU (if I’m not wrong). The BB red vinyl was very limited and sold out immediately.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 hours ago, Fireffie said:

So far, I think only the retail exclusive CD will come with a poster while the rest of variants are gonna ship with regular booklets. Personally, I would've liked a poster separated from the booklet, lol but that's gonna use up a lot of paper

49 minutes ago, Olympia said:

The last time the poster (showing a red car...) for the vinyl was a double 12" sized print lying inside the vinyl sleeve like a booklet. I don't see the CD description talking about a poster...? 

Yeah, all Target-exclusive CDs since Lust for Life (except Blue Banisters) have poster foldouts in place of booklets.

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

4 hours ago, Poor Stacy said:

For what it's worth, even the alternate Blue Banisters CDs are hard to find now - I would just buy them now to avoid risking paying resale later.

There's actually still about 2,000 copies of the alternate BB cds (excluding the target one) for sale on the official interscope website for retail price

47 minutes ago, x VB said:

1. White

2. Picture Disc

3. Pink

4. Green

5. Dark Pink

6. Black

the dark pink one will probably be restocked again and again like the COCC one. It never really sold out anywhere in EU (if I’m not wrong). The BB red vinyl was very limited and sold out immediately.

I don't think the white one will be as rare as everyone initially expected

The second pressing they're doing that they just put up for sale yesterday doubled the US inventory from 12k to 24K, with about 13K sold and 11K unsold. Not to mention the stock from the rest of the world. Any one who wants to get one will be able to get one now, I don't see them selling out for a long time if ever. I'd hate to be a scalper right now

I will laugh if the dark pink one everyone's been ignoring (because it's the Target/retail exclusive) ends up being the rarest. The red BB is the rarest by far of the BB variants

34 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I don't think the white one will be as rare as everyone initially expected

The second pressing they're doing that they just put up for sale yesterday doubled the US inventory from 12k to 24K, with about 13K sold and 11K unsold. Not to mention the stock from the rest of the world. Any one who wants to get one will be able to get one now, I don't see them selling out for a long time if ever. I'd hate to be a scalper right now

I will laugh if the dark pink one everyone's been ignoring (because it's the Target/retail exclusive) ends up being the rarest. The red BB is the rarest by far of the BB variants

True, but another thing to keep in mind is the fact that the second pressing of the white vinyl could be different from the first one. The BB white vinyl was transparent and marbled, the repress was solid white. I think the red BB vinyl had a very few restocks, but they probably had issues with the factories since the black one was unavailable for a lot of time too.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

With the merch being delayed in the UK, none of the physicals (CDs/cassettes/vinyl) placed in the same order as merch will ship until the 26th May either, so they’re shooting themselves in the foot for first week sales.

Occasionally Universal do an exception, send an email out, and cover the cost of part-shipping so people get their physicals (and they get the sales) during release week, but I’m not super hopeful.  It would make sense though, considering people could have ordered 11 formats and a lighter and now 11/12 items in their order are held up.  The reason they do the bundles anyway is to maximise first week sales, so a bit silly not to, but this is Universal/DigitalStores so…

for those wondering about the discount code not working on the uk site, you have to create a new account with a new email to use the code. (thats what i did) 

so its worth saving 25% off :smokes:

tenor.gif

So I ordered the Amazon pink vinyl but I had to change the shipping address because I'm moving but now I'm seeing it says "Not yet shipped, We'll email you when available" but before I changed it, it said the date it was expected to ship 

Does this mean I'm not going to get it now? Has anyone else changed their address for a pre-order on Amazon before? :crai:

5 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

There's actually still about 2,000 copies of the alternate BB cds (excluding the target one) for sale on the official interscope website for retail price

Really? I might have to pick one up. I thought they were limited/sold out already!

7 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Really? I might have to pick one up. I thought they were limited/sold out already!

yep!

1,955 copies left: https://store.interscope.com/collections/lana-del-rey/products/blue-banisters-exclusive-cd-1

2,257 copies left: https://store.interscope.com/collections/lana-del-rey/products/blue-banisters-exclusive-cd-2

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

They are also in many European (EU) online stores, like Bravado. Just in case someone in EU wants to buy them, too. https://www.bravado.de/p51-i0602438741472/lana-del-rey/blue-banisters/index.html 

4 hours ago, fishtails said:

So I ordered the Amazon pink vinyl but I had to change the shipping address because I'm moving but now I'm seeing it says "Not yet shipped, We'll email you when available" but before I changed it, it said the date it was expected to ship 

Does this mean I'm not going to get it now? Has anyone else changed their address for a pre-order on Amazon before? :crai:

That's really strange. Does it appear in your list of open orders when you log in? 

It was expensive watch it 

35 minutes ago, Olympia said:

That's really strange. Does it appear in your list of open orders when you log in? 

It does but it used to say "Shipping March 24th" and now its almost as if its backordered or something?

Maybe it'll update later but I'll be so upset if I don't get it now...it was the one I wanted most :icant: